Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th November 2010, 18:26   #11
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

hello,ronnie, i/m not in the best of health at the moment,so wouldn/t be able to travel that far,so i/ll just have to wait and see what turns up closer, hope you and every-one else enjoys them selfs and lets hope the sun shines, cheers-Lee
BIG LEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2010, 18:33   #12
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Cheers mate,get well soon & we,ll see you somewhere
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 17:59   #13
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
OK John, time for work! Do you remember your birthday meet, when we were going to the car museum at Holliker,which was subsequently changed?How about a meeting at the new venue of the car museum?I know the museum has changed location,but,a little meet over there may not be too bad?Look forward to hearing your comments on the matter.Regards,Ronnie
Hiya Ronnie,

Sorry for the delay in replying,been a bit hectic over here,with Jan starting her new job,great minds think alike,I was thinking the same thing,but then thought it might look a wee bit biased choosing over this way for a first meet so to speak.

I plan on trying to put a member location map up if I can,for peeps to place their locaal on,giving us an idea where everyone is,then we can guage with fairness for all,obviously some over your way,some over here & some in the middle.

When we have an idea where we all are,I will be looking at input with ideas & places of interest for us all,obviously looking at your good self for help & assistance with your side,I dont think Colin gets on here much,so may not be able to help out,I do hope he can.

I have also been looking at Bowes Museum, Barnard Castle,I used to go there very often a few years back in fact I was one of the "Friends of Bowes"but sadly let it lapse,I have seen car meets there before,on the large esplanade,if you know the place well enough,I would be very obliged if you could sound them out,hopefully we can talk about this.

In the meantime I could sound out the Lakeland Motor Museum,so please keep it coming,I fancy a meet sooner rather than later.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 9th November 2010, 18:17   #14
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglek View Post
hello, i/m a recent member to the club and i/ve been wondering if there are any meets in the north-east area, is there any in the pipe-line for the coming year, cheers Lee
Hiya Lee,

A very warm welcome to the club,& indeed to our newly formed region,were hoping to have lots of meets throughout our region,as we are just getting going with this,nothing has been arranged for deffo,at the moment,but if you would like to have a look at the post I have just put on to Ronnie,there are a couple of ideas we could be looking at.

I read your post to Ronnie,& sorry to hear your not in the best of health,& send you my best wishes,& hope that things pick up for you,in the meantime keep watching this space as they say,& will certainly let you know when something is planned.

Regards & Best Wishes.

John.
Old 9th November 2010, 20:18   #15
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

Cheers john look forward to meeting up some-where,cheers-Lee
BIG LEK is offline   Reply With Quote