Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The Chinese Cars - MG7 and Roewe 750 > NAC & SAIC
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd November 2018, 07:01   #11
Les4048
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer/ MG ZT-T 400

Thanked 1,523 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie 22 View Post
I emailed a dealer in the UAE about in porting one to the UK and had no reply, plus I emailed MG UK with the same question and again no reply.
Absolutely wasting your time contacting MG UK, I’ve never seen a company with less care for their customers
Les4048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2018, 08:14   #12
RogerHeinz57
I really should get out more.......

A Reasonably Priced Car

Thanked 1,064 Times in 712 Posts

A good amount of electronics were also different.

The UK tradition of customer service remembered by the mature generation, is simply gone these days. Our expectations need to change to fit in by the looks of things, expect little, and get surprised when you get good service must be the motto. Works for me !
RogerHeinz57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2018, 10:40   #13
timspencer
Gets stuck in

MG ZTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les4048 View Post
Absolutely wasting your time contacting MG UK, I’ve never seen a company with less care for their customers

I'm sorry to hear that, I work for a Mg dealer and will be happy to help any member who have issues with modern MG's.
timspencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2019, 01:16   #14
Mattyboy
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon / Rover 75 Tourer / MG ZT-T+ (180)

Default Chinese friend

My Chinese friend has ordered me a complete set of Roewe 750 badges arriving in late January from China. I'm going to change the centre caps on my wheels to Roewe badges & tastefully apply a badge inside on the walnut dash but leave it at that subtle change.

My car key ring is already a Roewe badge which is the only one I could find for sale in the EU. When I work out how to post pictures I'll upload it.

Incidentally total production of Roewe 750's was 54,942. Last production was October 2016.

They wouldn't meet EU emissions laws so I doubt any have been imported but I would like to see & own one along which a Chinese Buick Century.
Mattyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2021, 02:24   #15
PRC ROEWE
Regular poster

Roewe 750e

Both a turbo diesel (1.8 KV) and 2.6 KV were available. The Roewe had more than 50 modifications on the original Rover 75, and yes the interior was modernized. Still quite a few running on the roads here, including as police vehicles. Mine is a daily driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coups View Post
I thought they were a bit more than just a new badge? Wasn’t the interior ‘modernised’ along with the bumpers and wheels. No diesel option if I remember right. In fact, was it only available with the KV6?

I suppose I could just go and look at google!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PRC ROEWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2021, 02:29   #16
PRC ROEWE
Regular poster

Roewe 750e

Just saw your video on Youtube, very nice car, love that color with black interior .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyboy View Post
My Chinese friend has ordered me a complete set of Roewe 750 badges arriving in late January from China. I'm going to change the centre caps on my wheels to Roewe badges & tastefully apply a badge inside on the walnut dash but leave it at that subtle change.

My car key ring is already a Roewe badge which is the only one I could find for sale in the EU. When I work out how to post pictures I'll upload it.

Incidentally total production of Roewe 750's was 54,942. Last production was October 2016.

They wouldn't meet EU emissions laws so I doubt any have been imported but I would like to see & own one along which a Chinese Buick Century.
PRC ROEWE is offline   Reply With Quote