Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North East
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd July 2017, 20:54   #141
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshot View Post
I did wonder, Rich. I couldn't work out why Anna would be going south down the A68 to go to Scotland.
They were actually staying at Whitley bay on the east coast of Tyneside, for the weekend, but were heading north for some food further up the coastline.
Old 4th July 2017, 08:23   #142
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshot View Post
I did wonder, Rich. I couldn't work out why Anna would be going south down the A68 to go to Scotland.
Oh I don't know what road we were on but we weren't going back to Scotland, we were staying in whitley bay.
Old 4th July 2017, 09:57   #143
Freebyrd
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T

Very enjoyable day, and no traffic hold-ups or delays on the road! Enjoyed the fish-and-chips in good company before we left for home (after finding somewhere open in Corbridge after 3pm).
Well done Stu for organising and making sure everyone had their passes in good time.
Old 4th July 2017, 20:26   #144
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Along with many others,may I pass on special thanks to Stu for yet again using his organising skills in arranging for our members to attend this magnificent event.

Many thanks must also be paid to Rich for his part in putting together a section of the North East convoy to the event,well done Rich.

Lastly,but certainly not least,thanks should be paid to all members of this club who attended along with management & members of clubs & private owners who organised/attended without which these events would not exist.

Just remains for me to say an extra thank you to Stu for obtaining & posting a club stand pass enabling me to park in the club area,very much appreciated mate.

Finally,a few piccies of some of our stunning cars on show,every one a gem,fantastic Guy's well done to everyone.

John.
Old 4th July 2017, 20:33   #145
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Part 2

John.
Old 4th July 2017, 20:40   #146
Bluejon

Part 3

John.
Old 4th July 2017, 22:09   #147
Bluejon

Part 4

John.
Old 5th July 2017, 19:32   #148
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Along with many others,may I pass on special thanks to Stu for yet again using his organising skills in arranging for our members to attend this magnificent event.

Many thanks must also be paid to Rich for his part in putting together a section of the North East convoy to the event,well done Rich.

Lastly,but certainly not least,thanks should be paid to all members of this club who attended along with management & members of clubs & private owners who organised/attended without which these events would not exist.

Just remains for me to say an extra thank you to Stu for obtaining & posting a club stand pass enabling me to park in the club area,very much appreciated mate.

Finally,a few piccies of some of our stunning cars on show,every one a gem,fantastic Guy's well done to everyone.

John.
John, I didn't put the convoy together, so cant take credit for it, those south of the river meet at the Metrocentre, those North, meet at the industrial estate up the road from me, however I CAN take credit for the convoy from my house to the Carter Bar meet, along with Graham, who organises the convoy from the Scottish contingency. He is organising it solo this year at the end of August, as I have family commitments .