Closed Thread

Old 27th May 2014, 15:16   #101
MrDoodles
Banned

MG ZT+ V6 190

Thanked 1,196 Times in 818 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof25 View Post
Frankly I hope garage and his little Englander mentality gets thrashed at General Election to show him and his supporters we are more sympathetic and understanding nation then he assumes us to be,as for the liberal democrats they will remain I am sure whether o not in a minority if you want to become a third world country in total vote ukip and see our friends and customers desert us watch the investments in the UK dry up and dwindle as firms relocate to countries who have something to offer. I have to keep reminding myself that so many died to give us the right to dig this nations grave eagerly through through misguided belief that their leader will deliver them from all the evil the world has placed on us. It is Asia,s time to bask in the sun america and Europe are now old order and that's more of a reality than anything said by UKIP and BNP et al
Typical Left Wing double standards, moan when anyone criticises anything they say, but OK to say that they hope that another Political Party gets "thrashed" at a General Election!

If you want to see how parts of this Country have already become "Third World" witness the Election Count in Tower Hamlets that the mass media are trying to keep quiet, that STILL hasn't declared over 4 days after the Polls closed!
Old 27th May 2014, 15:44   #102
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

That blogger that the link was for is a blagger. A very bitter and angry man. Not in the least objective and even more biased than his targets.
Old 27th May 2014, 16:03   #103
billericaymgxpower
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT, Nissan Patrol, Volkswagen Touareg, Vauxhall Frontera

That blogger was a blagger What does that make his results if they were wonkey
Old 27th May 2014, 18:11   #104
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Er... almost entirely misleading, ignorant of trends, shortsighted. Oh, dear me, not unlike the objects of his rage.
Old 27th May 2014, 18:24   #105
billericaymgxpower
Posted a thing or two

Do you really believe what you have written woof 25? Total nonsense. Countries will continue to trade as they cannot afford not to. Just look at what the UK imports.
Old 27th May 2014, 19:07   #106
Woof25
Passed Away

Rover 75 Saloon CDti Se A

Quote:
Originally Posted by billericaymgxpower View Post
Do you really believe what you have written woof 25? Total nonsense. Countries will continue to trade as they cannot afford not to. Just look at what the UK imports.
I respect yours and others right to differ in your opinions but I have ;looked at historical growth and decline for many years and europe whether we like it or not is in decline as producers, and the tiger economies of asia can produce the goods we need and want at prices we cant even attempt to match.
Thankfully we are an inventive nation and also a leader in banking and investment. But we like many other countries have too many people
both nationals and others removing eu members might help but will not resolve our problems in my opinion. We need to reform education and bring back technical training and give our children chance to learn skills which are in demand rather than keep them on benefits for rest of their lives.

You may not agree with me or my views but you should at least respect them or are people who think like me undesirable in the new state about to be born as some hope
Old 27th May 2014, 20:03   #107
billericaymgxpower
Posted a thing or two

No offence intended but I cannot believe that other EU countries or others would cease to export their goods and services should we pull out of the EU. Just look at the amount of trade we do with other countries regardless of whether they are in the "club."

I'm all for getting people into training and jobs but that needs to start with a radical overhaul of the benefits system. Alongside this there needs to be a point system for those that enter this country. We do not need to take in more benefit claimants, we have enough of our own for goodness sake. I have absolutely no issue with somebody coming here to work and contribute through direct taxation but not to freeload and exploit our generosity.
Old 27th May 2014, 21:29   #108
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billericaymgxpower View Post
No offence intended but I cannot believe that other EU countries or others would cease to export their goods and services should we pull out of the EU. Just look at the amount of trade we do with other countries regardless of whether they are in the "club."

I'm all for getting people into training and jobs but that needs to start with a radical overhaul of the benefits system. Alongside this there needs to be a point system for those that enter this country. We do not need to take in more benefit claimants, we have enough of our own for goodness sake. I have absolutely no issue with somebody coming here to work and contribute through direct taxation but not to freeload and exploit our generosity.
Do you really believe that if we pulled out of the common market that currency trading between the pound an Euro, stable tax systems currently in place having their borders blurred and the increased officialdom and red tape between trading nations will not make the UK less attractive to import and export...?
Old 27th May 2014, 22:44   #109
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

If UK, with or without Scotland, withdrew from EU, it would take less than a month for EU to impose tariffs on UK banks for all inter EU/UK transactions. Then another month to resettle EU overall banking in Hamburg.

With UK no longer able to threaten a veto on anything, the flood gates would be opened and the consequences unlimited. Then USA, which sees UK primarily as a gateway into tariff-free EU would cut UK off and deal direct with Germany or maybe France. The world is a very different place now, isolationism is suicidal. The recent election shocks in EU will gradually bring about the reform required to moderate the worst excesses from Brussels. It will never get better but might well not get worse.
Old 27th May 2014, 22:53   #110
billericaymgxpower
Posted a thing or two

Common market principles? These have no bearing on the EU policies eg the Lisbon Treaty. When someone can explain to me that the millions of pounds we pay into the EU each week represents good value to the UK, then I may see the advantage.
Closed Thread