Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th June 2010, 21:13   #391
garethhawkins
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Default MG7 Rear Lights

Please add your name to the list if your interested in a set of MG7 Rear lights for your 75/ZT

1. stevemac
2. pab
3. Alex30013k
4. Trebor
5. CDTi
6. Stevenwilliams (My misses will kill me)
7. JohnDotCom
8. Graham 1961
9. Hans- Peter
10. Keleko
11. Mark P.
12. Albion
13. newcybrown (price irrelevant got to have 'em)
14. mike26950

15. milosnikolic
16. Boot Hill Bandit
17. garethhawkins

I really want a set of these?

Last edited by garethhawkins; 18th June 2010 at 21:15..
Old 19th June 2010, 21:18   #392
StevenWilliams
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon 2.5 V6 British Racing Green. 81,000 miles and counting

Can people please stop adding themselves to the short list.

There are over 80 people wanting these so the latecommers thinking they can take places in the teens is a little annoying.

Christopher is the only one that would be adding people to the short list. It needs tidying up.

Looking for: 7 seater
Old 20th June 2010, 22:34   #393
Boot Hill Bandit
Gets stuck in

Rover 420 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenWilliams View Post

There are over 80 people wanting these so the latecommers thinking they can take places in the teens is a little annoying.

Christopher is the only one that would be adding people to the short list. It needs tidying up.
Apologies Steven I was only going on the basis of reading Christophers signature

I will send him a PM regarding the thread. Sorry fella.

Have a problem? Try here first CLICK ME!
Still unsure? PM me!
Old 21st June 2010, 08:48   #394
milosnikolic
Loves to post

Rover 75

Quote:

I think this short list is up to date, please read posts 365-367.

I would kindly ask Christopher to give final decision or start a new thread with the final list.
Old 21st June 2010, 08:56   #395
StevenWilliams
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon 2.5 V6 British Racing Green. 81,000 miles and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by milosnikolic View Post
I think this short list is up to date, please read posts 365-367.

I would kindly ask Christopher to give final decision or start a new thread with the final list.

It was the correct shortlist but then people like yourselves have jumped 60 places by adding yourself to the shortlist rather than the full list with over 85 people on it.

Only christopher can decide for sure but I think the queue jumping is not very friendly.

Looking for: 7 seater
Old 21st June 2010, 10:00   #396
milosnikolic
Loves to post

Rover 75

Quote:
It was the correct shortlist but then people like yourselves have jumped 60 places by adding yourself to the shortlist rather than the full list with over 85 people on it.

Only christopher can decide for sure but I think the queue jumping is not very friendly.
I don't want to argue, I read in those post that many people decided not to order when the price was announced.

Anyway, if I took anyone's place on that list, please feel free to put me down.
Old 21st June 2010, 15:31   #397
Boot Hill Bandit
Gets stuck in

Rover 420 Turbo

Steady on chaps! This thread to me is a little confusing.......perhaps because it is so long and if you haven't read it thoroughly (like myself ) people end up jumping the queue (like myself )

I PM'd Christopher who will get back to me in good time and sort it out I am sure.

Apologies to you Steven as I am sure from your point of view we are being a bit cheeky..........myself, I didn't know I had jumped the queue, just assumed (the mother of all mistakes!) that if you had the money and to make the 'ten', turn your name red........

Once I have heard the latest from Christopher I will post up on here if he doesn't beat me to it

Have a problem? Try here first CLICK ME!
Still unsure? PM me!
Old 6th July 2010, 18:51   #398
Radioguy
Banned

None

Hi

I have them after being asked to get involved. Ordered and received samples. Will be Making an announcement tomorrow. July 7th, 2010

Sean
RadioGuy
Old 7th July 2010, 03:08   #399
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default LEd tail Lights Ready To Order

Re: MG/ZT And Rover 75 LED Taillights
Hello All,
Who am I and what am I doing here?
I was asked by a few members to get involved with these LED taillight for your cars and after about 3 weeks of putting it together, we are ready for you. For those of you that do not know me I am SEAN, AKA RadioGuy that is handling most of the orders for the Chinese Head Units for the Club members. And quite successfully I believe almost all will attest to.

After some searching for these Tail Lights and then receipt of samples and testing at my agent’s facility near Hong Kong, we have decided to move forward. These are the exact same lights that you were all looking at before. The only issue that we ran into was quantity vs Price so I decided to leave that to the forum.

We have to reach a minimum of 25 Units or this is a no go.

I will then pass on any price breaks if we reach 50,100 or even 200.
Prices include delivery to your door, Our 7 day Guarantee, and 1 year factory warranty. You can read about the 7 day guarantee here, it is the same as the head units.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=58455
Pricing:

25 Units Your Price will be the equivalent of £223.00
26-49 Units Your Price will be the equivalent of £213.00
50 to 99 Units Your Price will be the equivalent of £207.00
100-199 Units Your Price will be the equivalent of £199.00

You can order here and pay the 50% deposit. Please note that we prefer US Dollars but if you want to pay in Sterling or EURO the selection drop down box is just above the shopping cart.
I WILL be posting a list of Orders on the thread on a regular basis. If anyone does not want their handle appearing, please advise me and I will simply put Anonymous in your slot.

For anyone wanting to order a Head Unit or accessories and the lights, we will deal with that on a one on one basis but there will be a savings in shipping costs. Anyone ordering lights, and want a reverse camera or DVB-T receiver we will include them at no additional shipping charges.

I have set up a web page to make it easy. Payments will be for 50% deposits which will be refunded if we do not reach 50, (We already have 4 Commitments). Payments will be via PayPal. Bank transfer or Credit card. (Master Card or Visa)

Shipments will be direct to you via EMS/Parcelforce or RoyalPost. We do this to save you taxes. It is a little bit longer than DHL or UPS But those Private courier companies are their own Import Brokers and if they charge you a tax, then they get a fee (Which you have to pay as well). So better via Postal systems. They will be described as replacement lenses and valued at $US35.00 Each. We guarantee delivery. If it gets lost. We will replace it. I take my responsibility to the customer seriously and if anyone here knows me from the I.C.E forum, I again am sure they will attest to it. (3 Head Units were lost to UK in the “ash Cloud” and we sent out again at our cost) We have made good on 3 returns. No costs to the customer!

The GBP is better than it was so maybe it’s a good thing that it turned out this way. Here is a Link to them and ready to order on my website. The Amount is the DEPOSIT (FULLY REFUNDABLE) And we will request the balance payable after we decide if it will be worth ordering 25, 50, 100 or 200 units. This will happen fast, within a week or 10 days or so.

We have been quoted a delivery time of 2 weeks so in about 1 week to 10 days we will be placing our order on your behalf. We should have an idea by then and we will order into inventory as well.

Here is the Link to Pay Deposits
http://www.autogpsdvds.com/index.php...&product_id=88

Lets have Fun, I Will be your organizer and reporter and support.
Feel free to PM me, Email me at [email protected] .
My MSN is [email protected]

Sean
AKA RadioGuy (Now LEDLIGHTGUY too as One of my friends on here said)

Last edited by Radioguy; 7th July 2010 at 03:13..
Old 7th July 2010, 10:31   #400
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default LEd tail Lights Ready To Order

Hi
To summarize and simplify above

1/. We need to reach 25 Pces (Factory Minimum)
2/. Place your order via the website link provided Paying only 50% deposit for now. (To your advantage to pay in US Dollars)
3/. In about 10 Days we will accumulate the orders and make the Purchase based on # of deposits received.
4/. Factory Production time is about 2 weeks.
5/. We will request the other part of the payment and price will be determined based on quantity.
5/. We ship with postal Service (Shipping time about 7 Business days) with Proforma invoice value lowered and description of REPLACEMENT TAIL LIGHT LENS
Remember this includes to your door. In the other "deal" you were liable for local shipping costs. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Hope this makes all that Blurb clear.

Sean
RG

Last edited by Radioguy; 7th July 2010 at 14:14..
Closed Thread