Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd June 2017, 13:11   #171
rikk
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTI

Default Bluetooth problem

Hello,
After installing the software update does anyone else still have problems with the Bluetooth?

After I installed the software it connected to both my phone and the diagnostic thing with no problems. I also tried with a different phone.

I turned it on and off a few times and it was fine.

But the next day neither the phone nor the diagnostic thing showed in the Bluetooth screen.

Pressing search results in a circle spinning round, seemingly forever.

In the diagnostic application the OBDII Bluetooth thing was shown on one of the screens but when trying to select it to connect to the application freezes.

Pressing the reset button makes the Bluetooth work again – until the unit is left for a few hours and then it’s gone again.

After pressing reset the Bluetooth pairs show and work straight away, there is no need to re-pair them.

It’s almost like something is locking the Bluetooth connection. But I have no idea what..

I have tried this with only the ODB2 and with only the phone and I have the same problem .. so it’s not due to two Bluetooth things locking each other.

Does anyone else have this issue and is there anything else to try to fix it?

Thanks.
rikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2017, 14:36   #172
Eric Druyts
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Cdti Connoisseur SE

Default an issue about the navigation : not finding france.

I have the following problem : (ps I have the country maps of 2016 installed in my igo, not the 2015). I chosed a destination in France. However, my device didn't find france, it did find only finland and former yougoslavia. Sean discovered in my file structure, that amongst the different france files, there wasn't present the fbl france file (I made probably error in copying the file to the sd card). Then I corrected my mini sd card, thus containing all the files, including the france fbl file. Then I deinstalled igo as explained in slide 97 from StuartB. I received confirmation that the app igo was deinstalled. For installing my newly and corrected sd on the flash, I did it as explained by MikeJohn in slide 153.
I tried then again for looking up france. It didn't find it again. When I check teh flash memory, I have a list of the following files
alarms (0) / android (1) / CarRecorder (0) / DCIM (0) / Download (0) / Europe (3) / Europe 1 (4) / Europe 2 (3) / igo (10) / igo 1 (10) / igo 1 1 (1) / LOST.DIR (9) / LOST DIR 1 (9) / Movies (0) / Music (0) / Notifications (0) / Pictures (0) / podcasts (0) / Ringtones (0) / device 1.nng / device.nng

So, that's all. I have the idea that igo is for 10 times installed on my flash. Am i correct? I have the idea that by unstalling the igo app, I dind't unstill igo? Correct or not?

Today, I thought about doing a complete reset. So with a pencil, I pushed in the little hole (=which is next to teh right big button). But then, it was only restarting android. It didn't do the reset.

Question : how do I fix my problem. Will a correct factory reset erase my problems? If so, how do I do it? Or can I solve my problem in a more easy way, so that I don't loose my previously settings...(=what I would prefer)

Eric
Eric Druyts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2017, 19:47   #173
StuartB
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Druyts View Post
I have the following problem : (ps I have the country maps of 2016 installed in my igo, not the 2015). I chosed a destination in France. However, my device didn't find france, it did find only finland and former yougoslavia. Sean discovered in my file structure, that amongst the different france files, there wasn't present the fbl france file (I made probably error in copying the file to the sd card). Then I corrected my mini sd card, thus containing all the files, including the france fbl file. Then I deinstalled igo as explained in slide 97 from StuartB. I received confirmation that the app igo was deinstalled. For installing my newly and corrected sd on the flash, I did it as explained by MikeJohn in slide 153.
I tried then again for looking up france. It didn't find it again. When I check teh flash memory, I have a list of the following files
alarms (0) / android (1) / CarRecorder (0) / DCIM (0) / Download (0) / Europe (3) / Europe 1 (4) / Europe 2 (3) / igo (10) / igo 1 (10) / igo 1 1 (1) / LOST.DIR (9) / LOST DIR 1 (9) / Movies (0) / Music (0) / Notifications (0) / Pictures (0) / podcasts (0) / Ringtones (0) / device 1.nng / device.nng

So, that's all. I have the idea that igo is for 10 times installed on my flash. Am i correct? I have the idea that by unstalling the igo app, I dind't unstill igo? Correct or not?

Today, I thought about doing a complete reset. So with a pencil, I pushed in the little hole (=which is next to teh right big button). But then, it was only restarting android. It didn't do the reset.

Question : how do I fix my problem. Will a correct factory reset erase my problems? If so, how do I do it? Or can I solve my problem in a more easy way, so that I don't loose my previously settings...(=what I would prefer)

Eric
Hi Eric,
In your list of files Europe would be the name of the folder and the figure in brackets would tell you how many subfolders it has. If (as it appears you have) you copy another folder called Europe into the same directory it will automatically rename it Europe 1 and then Europe 2 if you do it again etc.

So you appear to have 3 Europe folders and 2 Igo folders which could be causing your problems. I would think your best bet is to delete them all and then try a fresh install as per Mike's previous post you referred to.

Cheers
Stuart
StuartB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2017, 20:11   #174
Eric Druyts
Avid contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartB View Post
Hi Eric,

So you appear to have 3 Europe folders and 2 Igo folders which could be causing your problems. I would think your best bet is to delete them all and then try a fresh install as per Mike's previous post you referred to.

Stuart
Hey Stuart, many thanks for helping me again
Resuming, I delete the 3 europe folders, also the 3 (not 2 I guess) igo folders. And what about LOST DIR ? I think this is also belonging to those items, isn't it?

Cheers
Eric
Old 22nd August 2017, 21:02   #175
StuartB
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Druyts View Post
Hey Stuart, many thanks for helping me again
Resuming, I delete the 3 europe folders, also the 3 (not 2 I guess) igo folders. And what about LOST DIR ? I think this is also belonging to those items, isn't it?

Cheers
Eric
Hi Eric

Yes I see you had 3 Igo folders. Yes the Lost dir can go as well. Once you have deleted it all you can copy your updated Europe folder with the France fbl onto your flash and then do the install.
Cheers
Stuart
StuartB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2017, 09:41   #176
Eric Druyts
Avid contributor

Default france issue

You were right about that folder porblem, Stuart. Problem is solved now. Many thanks.
Eric
Belgium