Notices

Old 18th November 2021, 21:07   #61
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
When I was attended to by the paramedics last week, the female paramedic asked me if i had been double jabbed, when i replied 'No' She then said 'Why not?'

I replied that the last time I checked its was still my choice.

The two tier society is already here I'm afraid, just look in the members cars for sale section.
I hope you are ok but no need for a reply like that. Be nice.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2021, 21:37   #62
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
I hope you are ok but no need for a reply like that. Be nice.

macafee2
I am being nice, the fact there is a car for sale where the vendor only offers test drives to tested /vaccinated folk says to me the two tier society is already here.

What sort of reaction would I get if I were to advertise a car for sale and said no gay, black or Irish allowed?
Old 18th November 2021, 23:32   #63
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
I am being nice, the fact there is a car for sale where the vendor only offers test drives to tested /vaccinated folk says to me the two tier society is already here.

What sort of reaction would I get if I were to advertise a car for sale and said no gay, black or Irish allowed?

I noticed that earlier. Quite unbelievable. Hopefully the majority - unvaccinated and vaccinated - will show their disdain for the seller's advert.
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2021, 07:14   #64
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
Let's have a look at your statement, if 39,000 new infections were happening directly from those without a vaccine you might have a point but, that figure without a vaccine does not include those with natural immunity that have higher resistance to the virus. Let's assume that a third of them have natural immunity and simply don't need the vaccines, I'm one of them by the way. That brings the figure right down that are not vaccinated, it's just a guess I admit but it'll be very close to the right amount. That leaves a very small amount of people infecting around 40,000 people each day and you believe it's just the unvaccinated spreading it? I think you're way off and very misled by official stats, how can you trust what any Government says when natural immunity is being totally ignored by every Government, why do you think that is because I don't know the answer. It would seem that there is no price too high for any Government to get that jab into everyone no matter what their status might be, it won't stop at the booster either, it will roll on and on every few months and you'll say to yourself, how many is enough? The answer is simple, it's going to continue and divide people into yes and no groups, those saying no will be restricted and discriminated against international law. I'm also sure you'll get to a point where your next jab to save Christmas/holidays/the NHS will wear very thin. Any Government wanting to save the NHS wouldn't be considering sacking up to 100,000 staff for refusing the jab as a matter pf personal choice.
You're missing the irony and scepticism of the sentence. It is all guesswork with regard to who is transmitting. All we know is that humans are doing the transmitting.

By the way, how do you know for certainty that you have natural anti-bodies and unable to be infected? Does that also mean you can never be an incubator of a virus before transmitting?

As for stats, it is not only the UK gov collecting statistics. Every agency in every country is doing so and there are many aspects which are the same and there are some which give differing outcomes.

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2021, 07:15   #65
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:

But it is not. The seller is simply trying their best to avoid coming into contact with covid, exactly as the more sensible of us are doing. It is not discriminatory, because everyone is welcome, provided they have had the jabs.

I'm 'at risk', still wearing a mask when I have to go out and I try to avoid crowded situations. Am I being discriminatory doing this? I don't think so.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2021, 07:24   #66
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
What you wrote, makes no sense to me at all. There are certainly stats which suggest the jab works, stats to suggest it avoids infection, stats which suggest that even if you do get it, the effects are less severe and stats which suggest you are less likely to pass it on.

'Who is infecting 39k people every day? Must be those pesky 20% who have not been jabbed (for various reasons).'

What, you mean the 1,320,000 who have not been jabbed are not the cause of the current epidemic, spreading it to 39K per day? Seems reasonable to me, that they are the ones still spreading it. I suppose we are lucky, that the majority will not be catching it, or not suffering the effects quite so badly, because they have been jabbed.
Hmmmm...ask those who have been jabbed x 2 who have tested positive. You can read all the stats that you want but you will never know the true answer to the question until you have spoken to all of that segment.

What you should be looking at, according to your supersition, is if 80% of those of the population which the NHS considered should be jabbed are unlikely to be involved then you have to come to the logical conclusion that it is those who have not been jabbed.

The 39k sentence was written in IRONY!

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2021, 08:39   #67
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
But it is not. The seller is simply trying their best to avoid coming into contact with covid, exactly as the more sensible of us are doing. It is not discriminatory, because everyone is welcome, provided they have had the jabs.

I'm 'at risk', still wearing a mask when I have to go out and I try to avoid crowded situations. Am I being discriminatory doing this? I don't think so.

In that case, not everyone is welcome and it is discriminatory, I thought we were well in the way of leaving discrimination behind in this country, sadly it is as prevalent now as racism used to be in the 70’s
Old 19th November 2021, 10:13   #68
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque2me View Post
You're missing the irony and scepticism of the sentence. It is all guesswork with regard to who is transmitting. All we know is that humans are doing the transmitting.

By the way, how do you know for certainty that you have natural anti-bodies and unable to be infected? Does that also mean you can never be an incubator of a virus before transmitting?

As for stats, it is not only the UK gov collecting statistics. Every agency in every country is doing so and there are many aspects which are the same and there are some which give differing outcomes.

Kev
Firstly I never said I was immune to the virus, I simply stated that I don't need the vaccines now having had the virus. I now have T cell immunity and the vaccines will do nothing for that immunity, it would falsely raise the antibodies for a few short weeks but that's not worth any risk from the jabs, no matter how small that risk. Is it not a fact that the UK must act on its own data figures no matter what the rest of the world is doing with theirs and so, the real data will not be given to the public because of the need to keep jabbing, they won't recognise natural immunity in public bit privately they have, how do I know? I took the antibody test and got an email confirming it, I also went to donate blood plasma, because my natural immunity state was a way for them to trial vaccines from my blood and others. I look on from my lofty position at those getting the jabs and genuinely worry about their long term health, no-one has a clue how it's going to turn out. The governments of the world are pleading with the unvaccinated to get a jab, even if they've had the virus, at the same time they're pleading with the people that have had two jabs to get a third because quite simply, the vaccines are not working. In the new year towards Spring the fourth jabs will be rolled out, how many will be enough to make people wary of the intent by governments to control the lives of the people by the way they're behaving.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210519_165616.jpg (103.3 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Saga Lout; 19th November 2021 at 10:16..
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2021, 13:06   #69
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

This is getting scary now, compulsory vaccines being rolled out in Austria.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-59343987

Old 19th November 2021, 13:54   #70
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
Firstly I never said I was immune to the virus, I simply stated that I don't need the vaccines now having had the virus. I now have T cell immunity and the vaccines will do nothing for that immunity, it would falsely raise the antibodies for a few short weeks but that's not worth any risk from the jabs, no matter how small that risk. Is it not a fact that the UK must act on its own data figures no matter what the rest of the world is doing with theirs and so, the real data will not be given to the public because of the need to keep jabbing, they won't recognise natural immunity in public bit privately they have, how do I know? I took the antibody test and got an email confirming it, I also went to donate blood plasma, because my natural immunity state was a way for them to trial vaccines from my blood and others. I look on from my lofty position at those getting the jabs and genuinely worry about their long term health, no-one has a clue how it's going to turn out. The governments of the world are pleading with the unvaccinated to get a jab, even if they've had the virus, at the same time they're pleading with the people that have had two jabs to get a third because quite simply, the vaccines are not working. In the new year towards Spring the fourth jabs will be rolled out, how many will be enough to make people wary of the intent by governments to control the lives of the people by the way they're behaving.
Much common sense here. We now know the jabs don't stop folk from getting sick or transmitting the virus. As the percentage of the jabbed edges higher, this is becoming very clear. Just like banks, the vaccine industries are not our friends. So much money is at stake , we must remain aware of 'lies, damned lies and statistics' and also 'follow the money'.
The profits of the pharma industries are sufficient for progressive 'regulatory capture' such that the regulatory agencies supposed to protect us are weakened and toothless. Naturally acquired (superior) immunity imho should allow exemption from the need to be jabbed, but the vaccine companies want to jab everything that moves for as long as possible. I don't trust the PCR tests to be accurate, and lateral flow test even less so. I've been triple jabbed myself, but I feel I may well now be at risk for spike protein induced myocarditis and other unwelcome inflammatory and auto -immune conditions in the future. Vaccine hesitancy is not the same as being an 'Anti-vaxxer'. If we were seriously talking about vaccine safety, then why give immunity from prosecution from adverse events to the vaccine companies? It took a long time for the disastrous side effects of thalidomide to manifest. They know this, which is why they wanted immunity. Died within 28 days of a Covid positive test (of dubious accuracy) we all know the figures. Died within 28 days of a Covid jab.....deafening silence....nothing to see here!
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote