Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 12th November 2014, 22:10   #1
Reevesydog

Mg zt

Default Paul Walker remembrance meet at beaulieu motor museum 30/11/14

EVENT IS TO HELD ON 30th NOVEMBER 2014 AT 12:30-17:30.

With very limited time we have managed to arrange for us to host an event at the Famous Beaulieu motor museum! It is silly of us to think you will all know who Paul Walker was but he was a very well known actor mostly famous for his work on the "fast and furious" films, he sadly passed away in a freak accident last year along with a close friend of his, and so being so well known in the car scene we would like to celebrate his life with this event.
There will be an entry fee into the museum which we have managed to get down to £10 per adult and £5 per child this is a reduced rate from the normal £21 each. There will also be collection buckets or something similar around the event area to collect for Paul walkers charity ROWW, so please donate what you can.
Your ticket will grant you full access into the Museum attractions as well as a space to park your car in the event area that is situated with in the museum grounds.
We understand this is more then average entry fee into a car show but with it you can have a great experience for all the family!
The Museum will close at 5pm with all persons and vehicles to be gone before 5.30pm.
The event it self is being organised by another club that I am also admin to and we will have our own MG parking area within the events area.
We will also be joined by other car clubs and there for if you wish to come please let me know ASAP so that we can all park together.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope you can share the event to make the even larger!

Tickets are now available here. https://www.beaulieushop.co.uk/shop/events

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Last edited by Reevesydog; 13th November 2014 at 18:40.. Reason: Disclaimer added as per Club Policy
Reevesydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2014, 22:23   #2
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

when is it ?
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2014, 22:36   #3
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Itsthe last weekend of this month think its the 30th.
seancar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2014, 22:51   #4
Reevesydog

Mg zt

Hi guys sorry it's on Sunday 30th-11-2014, NOW EDITED :-)

Last edited by Reevesydog; 13th November 2014 at 10:45..
Old 28th November 2014, 17:58   #5
Reevesydog

Mg zt

ATTENTIONS

Anyone attending this meet please try and arrive between 11.30 and 12.45 and meet in car park 2 so we can all park together we are currently expecting over 500 people to attend thanks
Old 29th November 2014, 11:34   #6
spyder
This is my second home

Anyone else on here going to this event ?
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
Old 29th November 2014, 18:12   #7
borobrindo
Regular poster

MG ZT

I'm going, there's a few going maybe 10? It's only £10 to get in, it's usually £20.
borobrindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2014, 18:15   #8
spyder
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by borobrindo View Post
I'm going, there's a few going maybe 10? It's only £10 to get in, it's usually £20.
I clicked on the link and bought the E-tickets on line.