Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th October 2011, 21:57   #1
marinabrian
Baculum magicum

A few too many

Thanked 8,873 Times in 4,853 Posts
Default Replacement Keys

key service, and prices

Subscribed members

The options are

1. Supply key complete with new transponder, blank key & new casing, refurbished remote PCB coded to unlock, lock and start the car £70

2. Supply key as above but without remote facility, but starts the car
£60, of course this is an option if you have successfully used TOAF to introduce a used remote to your car

3. Send your EWS immobiliser to one of the members offering this service, they will program a new transponder to work with your EWS unit, then post it back to you, and you can supply your own key blank, and fit the transponder to the casing.
£45

Registered users

Add on £10 to the above price list, so to qualify for the discounted members prices, simply pay your subs, and enjoy the other benefits membership brings .

For options 1 & 2, you will have to bring the car to the person offering this service, the operation takes roughly 1 Hour, also while T4 is hooked up, any dealer options you may wish to have enabled or disabled can be carried out free of charge.

If you have bought a second hand key, it may also be able to utilise the remote locking PCB, so you would pay for option 2, but receive the option 1 service.

keys are supplied blank, however most reputable locksmiths can carry this out for you, budget between £5 and £10 for this.

I would like to point out that these keys, which ever option you decide to choose, are NOT CLONES, and won't "fall out of sync" with your cars immobiliser they will behave in exactly the same manner as if you had paid over £180 from the dealer, with the exception that you have to get the keyblade cut.

For other regions such as Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, and Lancashire, I suggest you contact BigRuss.

For Portsmouth and the South Coastal regions cb750chris is your man.

Now all of these people are sterling chaps, and I'm sure be more than happy to assist, if not you can ask me

Brian

Sent from my Jupiter Ace running a 16k RAM pack and Chuck Moore FORTH

Last edited by marinabrian; 5th November 2018 at 20:58.. Reason: Updated
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2018, 16:53   #2
cb750chris
Trader

Rover 75 Tourer

Now Brian is back, please see Brian's post for a list of all who can help

Replacement keys programmed / supplied / cut

Diesel 135 upgrade available

IPK virginisation and T4 matching available

Last edited by cb750chris; 24th June 2019 at 17:03..
cb750chris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cb750chris For This Useful Post:
Old 4th September 2018, 21:33   #3
keithst24
Bumble Vee 6

X Power Grey MGZT 180+ Auto... Bumble & 1.8T Odessey Rover 75 Contemporary SE manual

Thanked 1,781 Times in 1,394 Posts

I will be needed a key for my newly purchased Odessey....or even two as the one I have has seen better days.
What's the cost as I think your my nearest trader mate.

Bumble Membership Number 35478
Born Monday, 16th June 2003 @ 14:30:35
This vehicle was the 9,196th ZT to run off the production line, out of 18,894
This vehicle was the 576th ZT 180 + to be made out of 828
This vehicle was the 871st ZT in XPower Grey (code: LEF) to be made out of 3,143 XPower Grey ZTs
keithst24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2019, 03:23   #4
Shoeburymike

Rover 75 Saloon

Being a bit of a newbie, can you tell me what a TOAF is please, also a T4? I have also heard of something called 'speed locking' which I can't seem to get a definition for. I have a manual transmission 2000 Rover 75 Club and a recently purchased 2002 automatic Connoiseur , both diesel and unfortunately each has only one key and neither works with remote control, just the drivers door lock.How do I get new remote locking keys done here in South Essex?
Shoeburymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2019, 09:09   #5
Blink
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeburymike View Post
Being a bit of a newbie, can you tell me what a TOAF is please, also a T4? I have also heard of something called 'speed locking' which I can't seem to get a definition for.
TOAF and T4 Testbook are both software programmes for diagnostic and configuration work on 75s and ZTs. They're laptop-based and are connected to the car by the OBD socket down near the driver's footwell.

Several members have T4 Testbook.

Here's some TOAF info - http://www.toaf.roverki.eu/index.php/en/

The following has come from post 21 here:

Options that can be turned on/off with a T4

Daytime running lamps on or off
Speed locking on or off
Lazy lock and vent (using the door key not the fob) on or off
Single point entry (one press to open drivers door, second press for rest)
Headlamp delay on or off
Tail lamp delay on or off
Number plate lamp delay on or off
Intelligent wipe (wiper speed goes down a notch under 5 mph) on or off
Programed wash wipe (no program or 2,3 or 4 wipes)
One shot down on or off
One shot up on or off (drivers window only with 4 electric windows)
Bathrobe locking (car can be locked from outside with engine running

Last edited by Blink; 25th June 2019 at 09:17..
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2019, 20:09   #6
YHT

Rover 75 Saloon

Default thanks to cb750chris for keys and T4 analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
key service, and prices

Subscribed members

The options are

1. Supply key complete with new transponder, blank key & new casing, refurbished remote PCB coded to unlock, lock and start the car £70

2. Supply key as above but without remote facility, but starts the car
£60, of course this is an option if you have successfully used TOAF to introduce a used remote to your car

3. Send your EWS immobiliser to one of the members offering this service, they will program a new transponder to work with your EWS unit, then post it back to you, and you can supply your own key blank, and fit the transponder to the casing.
£45

Registered users

Add on £10 to the above price list, so to qualify for the discounted members prices, simply pay your subs, and enjoy the other benefits membership brings .

For options 1 & 2, you will have to bring the car to the person offering this service, the operation takes roughly 1 Hour, also while T4 is hooked up, any dealer options you may wish to have enabled or disabled can be carried out free of charge.

If you have bought a second hand key, it may also be able to utilise the remote locking PCB, so you would pay for option 2, but receive the option 1 service.

keys are supplied blank, however most reputable locksmiths can carry this out for you, budget between £5 and £10 for this.

I would like to point out that these keys, which ever option you decide to choose, are NOT CLONES, and won't "fall out of sync" with your cars immobiliser they will behave in exactly the same manner as if you had paid over £180 from the dealer, with the exception that you have to get the keyblade cut.

For other regions such as Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, and Lancashire, I suggest you contact BigRuss.

For Portsmouth and the South Coastal regions cb750chris is your man.

Now all of these people are sterling chaps, and I'm sure be more than happy to assist, if not you can ask me

Brian
Thanks for the earlier posts but mostly to cb750chris who cut, p[rogrames and tested 2 new keys for my project R75 estate that came with only 1 that would only open the lock with the key and start the engine. It was V tatty and one the verge of expiring. It "pd" with rain some of the time; looking through the threads looks like all R75 interventions bring on rain! YHT
YHT is offline   Reply With Quote