Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 1st November 2015, 16:43   #1
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Thanked 1,575 Times in 987 Posts
Default MG's and Rover 75's In The Park 19th June 2016

Please see details below for MG's and Rover 75's In The Park 19th June 2016 at Cotswold Wildlife Park from 10am.

Date is Sunday 19th June 2016.

Links to show:

http://www.classicshowsuk.co.uk/clas...nty.asp?id=293

http://www.oxfordshiremgoc.co.uk/events.html

Email I received clarifying attendance of Rover 75's and show details:

Copy of email reply:

'Hi Clyde,

As you will note, I have had your email to the MG Owners Club forwarded to me by Jo at Swavesey and she has asked me to reply to your query.

The MGs in the PARK event is organised each year by the Oxfordshire area of the MG Owners Club and is open to all MG owners and enthusiast.

We have an arrangement with the owners of the Cotswold Wildlife Park, our venue, that allows the driver of any MG car free entry into the Wildlife Park with any passengers paying a reduced group rate. Once in the Park, the MG event is free to attend.

Each year, we have many members of the ‘on-line’ Rover 75 and ZT owners club attend our event and we have an arrangement with the Wildlife Park which allows entry to their member’s-Rover 75’s as if they were MG ZTs.

For you to attend the event for free in your Rover 75, you would need to be a member of the Rover 75 and ZT owners club ,- http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/ -and have that club’s logo displayed in your windscreen on reaching the Wildlife Park entrance pay booth on the day.- The staff manning the pay booth will be aware of this arrangement and the preferential entry terms will be applied.

For information about the event, please see www.oxfordshiremgoc.co.uk

I hope that we will be able to welcome you on Sunday 19th of June at this great event.

Thanks for your interest,

John

John King

Area Secretary

Oxfordshire MG Owners Club'

The event is free to attend and gives passengers discounted entry to the wildlife park.

Please add your name if interested in attending.

1. Nev The Bear
2. johnnyb44
3. coolguy
4. FLYING BANANA
5. Tyreman
6. stevenicks & Caroline

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Last edited by Nev The Bear; 28th February 2016 at 20:50..
Nev The Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2015, 17:14   #2
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

It's a great show Clyde in a nice location and I would encourage folks that haven't been to go, but unfortunately it's the week before the "South West mob invade the Isle of Wight weekend" so I will have to give it a miss next year..
Enjoy
Cheers Ian

Last edited by Ian G; 1st November 2015 at 17:48..
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2015, 17:32   #3
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

Hi Nev.
Could you put myself and my wife down for it. For anybody who has never been to the Cotswold Park I can vouch to say you will not be disappointed with it. Its set in beautiful surroundings just outside the picturesque village of Burford. There's also a very nice Caravan Club site across the road too ..This really does give me a good excuse to come along. I think dogs are also welcome within the park too.
Nice one Nev for the heads up on this.
Old 1st November 2015, 20:56   #4
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

One of the best shows I visit (and I do about 30 including Jag & Triumph shows and autojumbles each year), so highly recommended to others. Please put me down again. Turn of the Chatsworth ZT in 2016.
coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2015, 17:54   #5
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Stick my name down please Clyde. Might even have another go in the Pride Of Ownership although it will be hard to beat the Nev-mobile.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2015, 13:35   #6
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Important update.

Looks like date is now Sunday 19th June 2016.

Original link has wrong date.

Correct link.

http://www.oxfordshiremgoc.co.uk/events.html
Old 19th December 2015, 17:12   #7
Phil63
Posted a thing or two

04 75 tourer cdt auto. Two tone grey. X-Power over Tempest. 04 75 V8 Chatsworth Bronze..

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
One of the best shows I visit (and I do about 30 including Jag & Triumph shows and autojumbles each year), so highly recommended to others. Please put me down again. Turn of the Chatsworth ZT in 2016.
Well it'd be rude not to bring the Chatsworth 75 so. Add us to the list please Clyde.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Phil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2015, 17:12   #8
Tyreman

Smile Tyreman

Hi Nev
would you put myself and my wife down for the Cotswold country park meet please. We will look forward to our 2nd club meet many thanks.
Old 20th December 2015, 17:20   #9
stevenicks
This is my second home

MG ZT 180 Auto / Rover 75 2.0 Diesel

Thanked 1,666 Times in 1,264 Posts

Nice one Clyde. Please could you add Caroline and myself to the list. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Steve
stevenicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2015, 15:05   #10
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenicks View Post
Nice one Clyde. Please could you add Caroline and myself to the list. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thanks Steve I have added yourself and Caroline to the list. I hope you have a really good Christmas and New Year and I look forward to seeing you both next year.