Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 15th January 2018, 16:49   #11
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Hi John, If you have a RunGrace unit and you want to save a bit of money, its certainly worth fitting. If I was closer to you I would fit the unit for you free of charge, it really isn't difficult, its all plug and play.

The only skilful bit is adapting the CT23RO01 Rover 75/MG ZT fascia plate opening from 172mm to 178mm. This isn't RunGrace's fault, this is the strange 172mm sized opening of the plate fascia, most universal DD sized openings are 178mm, not 172mm.

I still have my android Rungrace unit fitted, it has not failed me once, hand on heart. I have also fitted two other units to friends cars, and again no problems with their units either. We still talk about those LITB flash-sale deals even today, still waiting for LITB to repeat the android deals they had last April.

If you want a OEM look, then buy the BMW style unit from Jubbs, he will sort you out. These China based units are widely available across the net, do some research and speak with Jubbs.

This is my RunGrace unit, not far from OEM as others will agree.

Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2018, 18:26   #12
Yella Fella
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

None at the moment

Thanked 1,094 Times in 666 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathbury View Post
I have a Navall Star h/u fitted, the sat nav screen has lost most of its colour, washed out, is it repairable?. I bought one of the Rungrace h/u units from LITB, would I be better having the Rungrace fitted?. Any advice, please?. Thanks, John.
Sounds like the same problem I have with my Star;

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=274908
Old 15th January 2018, 19:30   #13
lathbury
Posted a thing or two

75 Conn S.E. Cdt.

Smile

Hello Dallas, Thanks for the kind offer to fit the Rungrace, I will go with a Xtron unit from Jubarelly to keep the oem look, especially with the walnut surround which I will swap from my Navall Star. I will sell the Rungrace to put it towards the cost of the Xtron. Again, many thanks for the kind offer. John.
lathbury is offline   Reply With Quote