Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Market
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 10th April 2014, 20:45   #1
ferguson_tom
Regular poster

MG ZT-T

Default 2 wheel tractor, rotovator

Clio Alltrac 2 wheel tractor with rotavator attachment. It is powered by a Rotax 2 stroke petrol engine which fires up quickly and runs very well. It has forward and reverse drive and 3 speeds for the attachments controlled by the two levers.

There is very little information on these but from what I have found these are very rare and estimate it to be built around the early 70s but had very little use.

The tractor is ready to work and in good original condition all it needs is a new tyre as shown in pics. It is very well built and the tractor part alone weighs about 100kg and the rotovator attachment another 40kg or so. I would say it is too big for use in a garden but would be ideal for an allotment or similar. Even though it is a big unit it is also very easy to operate and quite a gentle beast, it is a lot easier to handle than those ones with a single wheel on the front that you have to hold back this thing you just start the rotavator spinning, put it in forward gear and away you go nice and easy.

Similar size howard gem rotovators are selling for around £500 ish this has the advantage of being able to take different attachments and also is a lot rarer if you like vintage machinery.

This fitted in the back off my large estate car but only just and would need a couple of people to lift it in, I am happy to help with loading.

I can deliver locally for small cost or can put on a pallet to UK mainland for £50.00

Collection from Stevenage, Herts. £350.00

ferguson_tom is offline   Reply With Quote