Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th August 2019, 18:05   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool The mini tours are back........................

.................................On for 2019.

And we are off up North, well anywhere over the Tamar is up North these days.
The Bear will be the car going as we cannot risk Banana at the hotel where we are staying, a very tight car park. But the Bear was there last year and she coped ok.

We are off to the White Feathers hotel in Ledbury Herefordshire. We was there last year for the Morgan experience. So I’m meeting Michael there, he is travelling from North London by train. He is gradually losing the want to drive anywhere these days.
Every year we do something for our birthdays, last year it was when he hired a Morgan. Was ok but could have done without my niece and her fella being with us. Let’s just say there were a few disagreements.

In the past Michael and I have gone on steam train trips, but it seems pointless to me for me to drive up to London to get a train to Penzance and back.
We will be having a few days out and a day exploring Ledbury. There used to be a firework factory on the outskirts a few years back, I know as I used to deliver firework igniters there. Be interesting to see if it is still there.

My plan is to drive up there via the A38-M5-M50 and onto Ledbury.

So should you hear a Bear growling along don’t forget to throw us a wave or a bun, toot your hooters or just a flash of those lovely restored headlights.
I’ll keep the diary running as I know we have a few followers.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote