Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th August 2009, 14:15   #1
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Default Thanks again to EXECUTIVE MOTORING SERVICES

A massive THANK YOU once again must go to Ralph, Carl and the boys and girls at Executive Motoring Services Ltd

Always a pleasure to visit, without prior booking, they squeezed me in first thing Tuesday morning for a session on the T4 to have the Speedlocking function programmed in, as well as the rear lamp and number plate delay functions that I required, at a cracking price.

Ralph also took the time to search for the correct scivets that I required for my rear bumper, despite the incorrect part numbers being shown on the system, and today they did me a great deal on a Pollen filter. My number one choice for great service

www.mgr-service.com
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 14:18   #2
g-mac
Gets stuck in

ZT 190+

sorry for spamming but
your profile picture never fails to give me the creeps!
something about it........
g-mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 14:19   #3
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-mac View Post
sorry for spamming but
your profile picture never fails to give me the creeps!
something about it........

He's housetrained you know
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 21:58   #4
AURORA MG
Banned

(EX)-ZT-T190SE in Aurora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPACA View Post
A massive THANK YOU once again must go to Ralph, Carl and the boys and girls at Executive Motoring Services Ltd

Always a pleasure to visit, without prior booking, they squeezed me in first thing Tuesday morning for a session on the T4 to have the Speedlocking function programmed in, as well as the rear lamp and number plate delay functions that I required, at a cracking price.

Ralph also took the time to search for the correct scivets that I required for my rear bumper, despite the incorrect part numbers being shown on the system, and today they did me a great deal on a Pollen filter. My number one choice for great service

www.mgr-service.com
Many Thanks for using the garage & your comments.
AURORA MG is offline   Reply With Quote