Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd February 2018, 14:30   #1
Number 6
This is my second home

Rover 75 tourer Club CD/Limo Tints

Thanked 1,609 Times in 869 Posts
Default The nun.

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have s-x with him.

The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop.

When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, “If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have s-x with you.”

The hippie of course says that he’d love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. “If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder,” says the bus driver, “You could tell her you were God and command her to have s-x with you.”

The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun.

Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she’s in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding. In his robe and glowing with a mask of god, he says, “I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have s.x with me first.”

The nun agrees but asks for an-l s-x so she can keep her virginity.

The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having s.x with the nun.

After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, “Ha ha, I’m the hippie! ”

The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, “Ha ha, I’m the bus driver!”

"I started out with nothing, and Ive still got most of it left!"
Number 6 is offline   Reply With Quote