Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th May 2018, 10:58   #139481
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
I think there'll be a lot of people with a similar note on their records Rich.
I think my GP might have annotated mine with DNR ... under any circumstances.
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2018, 16:38   #139482
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Morning, this security thing is a PITA! Not great this morning. Had an accident in the garden yesterday. There are two old hydrangeas that Ging has given the death sentence. They are absolutely solid in the ground, been using a pick axe to try to get under the roots and break them. Swung the pick under one yesterday evening, pulled hard in the pick, I mean really hard, several times to break the roots then rather than the roots slowly breaking as they had done before they just suddenly gave way. I landed flat on my back, thankfully missing the gravel path edging stones. With much cursing I got to my feet, nippy scrapes everywhere and think I've basically got whiplash due to the way I went down (like a telegraph pole!), dull headache and sore muscles between my shoulders and neck.
What can I say Steve, except to wish you a speedy recovery from the painful effects of your fall. I am not sure what PITA is? By coincidence I had a security browser alert on another website only last week, a Photography forum. It’s just one of those things that happens and on that site, no one made a fuss about it

Get well soon
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2018, 16:59   #139483
freddie
Passed Away

75 cdti connoisseur se saloon

Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,345 Posts

Sorry for missing you keep getting blocked out.with this unsafe thing every time .
Even my signature photo is missing whats going on???

LADY IN RED
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2018, 18:33   #139484
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
What can I say Steve, except to wish you a speedy recovery from the painful effects of your fall. I am not sure what PITA is?
PITA - pain in the ass!

Gave myself a real good rattling. Imagine leaning back pulling as hard as you can on something and it gives way. I went straight down landing on my back, the only reason I didn't bounce my head off the ground was that it hit a strong wire frame plant support thing. Just by pure luck I didn't land on the edging stones on the gravel path or it could have been a lot worse. My back is still stiff and been popping paracetamol all day because of the dull headache emanating from the muscles in the back of my neck, basically whiplash injuries.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2018, 18:55   #139485
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
PITA - pain in the ass!

Gave myself a real good rattling. Imagine leaning back pulling as hard as you can on something and it gives way. I went straight down landing on my back, the only reason I didn't bounce my head off the ground was that it hit a strong wire frame plant support thing. Just by pure luck I didn't land on the edging stones on the gravel path or it could have been a lot worse. My back is still stiff and been popping paracetamol all day because of the dull headache emanating from the muscles in the back of my neck, basically whiplash injuries.
Thanks for explaining PITA. Its no laughing matter and you really do have my sympathies. So many accidents happen at home in a flash. Take care of yourself.
Old 19th May 2018, 04:15   #139486
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Good morning all, welcome to the day. What is everyone up to ? who is going to be watching the Royal wedding? For myself, I am walking out and looking for the birds and the bees. Then I might glimpse at the box and see what’s on.... Have a great day
Old 19th May 2018, 06:41   #139487
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Morning all from Southwest Essex. No Royal wedding for me or watching the football.

233,625. That’s meet no.4 done.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2018, 07:37   #139488
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Morning all, thought this security thing would have been sorted by now
Quote:
What is everyone up to?
Attempting to keep a nine week old pup amused. Its a relief when her batteries run out!

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2018, 07:45   #139489
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Morning all, thought this security thing would have been sorted by now Attempting to keep a nine week old pup amused. Its a relief when her batteries run out!
Good morning Steve, I am guessing that a bill has to be paid to get another certificate issued, then everything up and running. If that is the case, I would have thought it is something that one of the club directors has to do. I suspect we will all have to bear with the inconvenience of log in difficulties and forum malfunctions until that happens and it goes through.

Not much fun Steve being kept on your toes when you are laid up after the fall, but I am sure you are being kept amused by your little four legged friend. Have a beautiful day
Old 19th May 2018, 07:56   #139490
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Good morning all, welcome to the day. What is everyone up to ? who is going to be watching the Royal wedding? For myself, I am walking out and looking for the birds and the bees. Then I might glimpse at the box and see what’s on.... Have a great day
Hopefully will be on the way to Norfolk when the wedding is on, traffic should be light if we are lucky

Then it’s on to the boat and set a course to Salhouse Broad for the Norfolk Broads Network annual Spring social gathering.....A bit like the National meets here only with boats instead

It runs from Friday through to Sunday so by the time we get there the party should be in full swing