Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The Chinese Cars - MG7 and Roewe 750 > NAC & SAIC
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th December 2012, 19:56   #1
Shapfell
Loves to post

Rover 75 Conn SE saloon / MG ZTT cdti auto

Default Had a Play Yesterday...

I had a spare (at Xmas!) hour to kill yesterday so I called in at Car Shop Norwich. I knew they had an MG6 S Saloon in blue as it was on Ebay for £9,999; 61 plate with 15800 on the clock. Anyway, after the usual squit the saleswoman toddled off to get it and I had a good look around and then a half hour test drive through Norridge.
I had tried an TSE before with the leather seats; TBH the cloth seats are far more comfortable and supportive... I'd go as far as to say superb. Not overly keen on the temp lights or fuel lights and the interior looks a bit cheap but it does appear well screwed together with no squeaks or rattles. Ride is good, nice and taut, goes well and good brakes. It is quite comfortable compared to a German/Eurobox generic thingy (don't need a chiropractor or dentist..).
IF I was in that market for a 'new' new car I'd have one, but at the moment I've got my Conny running sweet and with lots of toys so it can wait. May give it another couple of years and go for a diesel...

Oh, and it was reduced to £9499.....

2004 Conn SE 1.8
Work so far:-
Gerry T, Rad Fan Resistor, Handbrake Compensator, Bonnet Catch Block, Leather Handbrake gaiter, Journey Camera,
Sean's DD Unit with Freeview!, Towbar, Rear Sunblind, Smiley!, Headlamp Protectors, Alloy Intake, R75 Brolly, Puddle lights, reversing camera.

2004 Connie CDTi Tourer; replacement for the ZTT.
Shapfell is offline   Reply With Quote