Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th September 2018, 07:59   #41
SD1too
Doesn't do things by halves

Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur Auto (1999) Dealer launch model.

Thanked 3,749 Times in 3,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
Four months Simon
Yes; from the completion of my timing belt replacement you deliberately challenged virtually every post I made. With the recent brief lull, you have now resumed your campaign of childish bullying.
Quote:
... contrary to Simon's opinion not every single MOT tester is cynically inventing defects in order to drum up business
I said nothing of the sort. It is, though, perfectly obvious from this forum that many do. You need to (1) come to terms with that and (2) try to improve the standard of your English comprehension (unlikely of course, because you’re absent from your desk bullying in the playground).

You gave your opinion early in this thread. I later gave mine. You must not then continually pick holes in my contribution, laced with sarcasm and personal abuse. No-one else on the forum does that. Why are you so insecure that you have to behave in this appalling way?

I have reported you to the moderators for the second time in this thread.

Simon
Old 18th September 2018, 08:16   #42
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

For goodness sake. Can yous both just try and act in a civil manner? Is it so hard, really.
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 19:09   #43
saxo1980
Gets stuck in

BMW 118i m sport

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1too View Post
Yes; from the completion of my timing belt replacement you deliberately challenged virtually every post I made. With the recent brief lull, you have now resumed your campaign of childish bullying.

I said nothing of the sort. It is, though, perfectly obvious from this forum that many do. You need to (1) come to terms with that and (2) try to improve the standard of your English comprehension (unlikely of course, because you’re absent from your desk bullying in the playground).

You gave your opinion early in this thread. I later gave mine. You must not then continually pick holes in my contribution, laced with sarcasm and personal abuse. No-one else on the forum does that. Why are you so insecure that you have to behave in this appalling way?

I have reported you to the moderators for the second time in this thread.

Simon

I really enjoy reading this sort of stuff keep up the good work cos it makes me giggle so much.
Gets better each time
think i will keep paying my subs just for this.

I dunno what the problem is with you both but the is an ignore button ?

Last edited by saxo1980; 18th September 2018 at 19:27..
saxo1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 19:32   #44
SD1too
Doesn't do things by halves

Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur Auto (1999) Dealer launch model.

Thanked 3,749 Times in 3,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simondi View Post
For goodness sake. Can you both just try and act in a civil manner? Is it so hard, really.
Simon, I am trying. The issue here is that MarinaBrian is not prepared to allow me to post an opinion contrary to his without launching a nit-picking attack on everything I say. When he does this, I believe that I am entitled to defend my right to the same freedom of speech that he has, and to defend myself against his unwarranted attacks.

MarinaBrian will take no notice of your reasonable appeal Simon. Pete, the Club Director, has been in contact with him about his disruptive behaviour on the forum. I fear that further words are now necessary since he is completely unable to control himself as everybody else on the forum manages to do.

Simon
Old 18th September 2018, 19:40   #45
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Pete, the Club Director, has been in contact with him about his disruptive behaviour on the forum. I fear that further words are now necessary since he is completely unable to control himself as everybody else on the forum manages to do.

Simon
Another snippet from the vision mixers guild dinner Simon?

I will put this in plain language so there can be no room for ambiguity either by you or any other person, you had better get your facts straight before you come out with any more tosh like that, is that understood?
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 19:45   #46
saxo1980
Gets stuck in

BMW 118i m sport

Well he has not said anything wrong at all you are looking at this the wrong way

I think you really are trying to get him off the site. ya an NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- get over it move on simple

Why dont you just shut up and end it all sd1too you like big kid get an grip ov ya self man god sake grown man telling tales to the owner my god would not even dare say that on an mans car site i told the owner of the site god sake its an world we live in now

Last edited by saxo1980; 18th September 2018 at 19:52..
saxo1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 19:54   #47
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

I wonder which are worse, these two or the other pair that won't leave each other alone.

Like moths to a flame...

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
topman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 19:57   #48
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Simon, I am trying. The issue here is that MarinaBrian is not prepared to allow me to post an opinion contrary to his without launching a nit-picking attack on everything I say. When he does this, I believe that I am entitled to defend my right to the same freedom of speech that he has, and to defend myself against his unwarranted attacks.

MarinaBrian will take no notice of your reasonable appeal Simon. Pete, the Club Director, has been in contact with him about his disruptive behaviour on the forum. I fear that further words are now necessary since he is completely unable to control himself as everybody else on the forum manages to do.

Simon
Quote:
Another snippet from the vision mixers guild dinner Simon?

I will put this in plain language so there can be no room for ambiguity either by you or any other person, you had better get your facts straight before you come out with any more tosh like that, is that understood?
Please keep your arguments away from this thread, in fact please keep them away from this club.

Now, if it's not too much trouble back on topic.
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2018, 20:07   #49
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman View Post
I wonder which are worse, these two or the other pair that won't leave each other alone.

Like moths to a flame...

Oi, in my case it's all his fault!
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote