Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th October 2018, 18:17   #21
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
Due to Marina working She is unable to attend. this limits me a little as she does need help at home to get ready for work etc. In short It limits me to attending Saturday or Sunday. As Saturday is the main day then that's what I plan to do rain or shine . Steve, if breakfast is 10:00am put my name down for Sat morning please
Hi Dave.
Ok will do at the moment I think you will be attending with the rain in situ, hopefully it will brighten up, either way I/we will allocate a space for you in the tent cheers Steve

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2018, 14:08   #22
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Default Nano Update !!!!

Hi All.
Members & owners whom are attending the last Nano meet of the season the event is still going ahead despite our great British weather throwing us some high winds and rain, tents will be erected so car can be worked on, these will be used for those that have jobs that require 30 minutes or more in time.

Another announcement is that due to low number for the breakfast they have been cancelled at the Four Ashes, so there will be no breakfasts at the Ashes, but there are 2 excellent truck stops with easy reach should anyone still need a breakfast.

Hopefully this will not stop those whom were coming not to attend all the best Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Old 13th October 2018, 20:29   #23
woolleysox
This is my second home

Black V8 Ztt 260SE

Weather held for us lot a jobs sorted some twenty plus cars attended looking even better for tomorrow

hope to see more tomorrow weather forecast improvement for tomorrow

Rob
woolleysox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2018, 15:41   #24
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Default Last nano meet 2018

Once again we have quite a good successful season with the weather be very kind to us throughout until today the last meet and day of the year, Saturday was very good meet several FBH being fixed or fitted by Devlish & trebor, AndyNo1 was busy dealing with the clouded lights of owners, Mr Stocktake (Dave) for doing my special Vis motor, and lots of other owners Vis motors which revamps the cars performance, so a few would be driving back home with a big smile on their faces.
Duncan as always T4ing the cars fault finding and sharing his vast knowledge of our cars all the crew John, Jamie, Scott, Jubbs, helping out with other members with audio, doors, and other jobs that needed help of advise, Woolley for always having the kettle on the go for our teas & coffees which helps us keep going throughout the day, Mark who was busy getting the cars ready for either fitting SSC or inline stats, as well as making sure our cover was there to keep us dry

A special thank you to Les for taking bogbrush and his dad over to Tipton to pick up his bonnet, which turned out to be worse than the one on the car, so that was abandoned luck as Richard a regular at the meet had one at his home which is quite a distance from the meet, so a plan was hatched to have it brought to the meet today Sunday.

Therefore man of the match this weekend must go to jubbs for getting up early on a wet Sunday morning and going the fair distance to collect the bonnet, he was at the meet bang on 9.30am so big big thanks for that Julian, once David got to the meet about 10.30am he was directed under the tent which once again Mark brought to the meet for us a few of us got work on it, with the end result David as once again got a decent bonnet on his car, Jubbs then also took his old bonnet and the one that was supposed to have been fitted back to David's only at the Nano would I think this would have been done, yes Jubba you are Man of the weekend

To all the Nano crew for this seasons great efforts which make these meets unique & work, we all pull together to help member/owners & each other keep our cars running and working as they should see a few of you at the next social meets before next year, all the best Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Last edited by Arctic; 14th October 2018 at 19:13.. Reason: Spelling
Old 14th October 2018, 16:09   #25
Animal
Gets stuck in

Mg ZT

Jubbs was definitely the man of the day

even if he did eat all my jaffa's ( only kidding mate )

SEE MOST OF YOU FOR A XMAS DRINK

TO ALL OTHERS HAVE A GOOD ONE TILL NEXT YEARS NANO MEETS

Build date: Tuesday, 18th June 2002 @ 08:53:49
This vehicle was the 4th ZT in XPower Grey (code: LEF) to be made out of 3,143 XPower Grey ZTs
Mean Machine!
Infinite Diversity Infinite Combinations
KAPLAH
Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2018, 18:00   #26
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Sorry I couldn't make Sunday for this one but was busy enough on Sat. Hopefully will be glad to see the back of the M62 & M6 roadworks next year. it is a 240 mile round trip for me and around half of it is 50mph at the moment .
Proud to be classed as part of the crew, See you all next year

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote