Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Freebies Bazaar
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st September 2018, 11:02   #1
phtucker

None at the moment

Default 75 saloon/ZT rear passenger door with glass & everything

~~DOOR HAS NOW GONE... NO LONGER AVAILABLE~~
I have a rear passenger-side door with no dents or dings that will fit a 75 saloon or ZT. I got it by mistake a few years ago when I had a ZTT - so, of course, it didn't fit that model! It's been lying around at my house since then, unused. Well, my wife's given me an ultimatum, so it's got to go! The outer paint colour is (I think) called X-Power Grey. It looks like a gunmetal grey. It has all the fixtures and fittings: glass, switches, inner lining, etc. If your 75's/ZT's rear passenger door has suffered damage and needs extensive repairs, replacing it with another door will be much cheaper. I'm offering this free to the first person who turns up to collect it. So all you'll have to pay is the labour charge for installing it on your car and/or a respray to match your car's colour. Location: Reigate, Surrey.

Last edited by phtucker; 27th September 2018 at 22:38..
phtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2018, 08:40   #2
Matt G
Regular poster

MG ZT 190+ (Development car), mg zt 190SE (Twilight), MG ZS 180

Default Mg zt rear door

Hi there

I see you are trying to find a home for an x power grey rear door. My MG Zt is x power grey and has a slight blemish on the door, so not sure if easier to replace or repair yet, but would love to get the door off you if you don’t want it still

I wondered if you do have it and possibly around thursday early evening My number is 07766736820.

Kind regards

Matt
Matt G is offline   Reply With Quote