Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th August 2011, 19:40   #41
Number 6
This is my second home

Rover 75 tourer Club CD/Limo Tints

Thanked 1,609 Times in 869 Posts

Dont know whats been going with that wasteral Corrin but I had the misfortune to visit his premises to collect some spares for a 75,and contrary to popular belief i found him to be one of the most helpfull persons I have met for a lomg time,his knowledge and insite into the workings of our cars is incredible,As I said I dont know whats gone on as I have not been on the site for some time.With ref to the auction I cant compete with blind goats,goat herders,tins of spam,spam spam,spam with chips or anything else,pianos upright or other wise stale choclate raisins the list goes on I could however offer a dismantled TR7,with a lot of the major componenants missing and a bag of toffes that have been in my pocket and are covered with fluff

"I started out with nothing, and Ive still got most of it left!"
Number 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 19:42   #42
tonybubble
ZT, 75 & 260 Rescue

2002 MG ZT 260 (007), 2003 MG ZT-T 260 SE, 2004 75 CDTI Tourer

Well it could be worse, Corin - you might have broken down today.
I counted them in and I counted them out (with apologies to Brian Hanrahan) - 005, 007, 019, 051, 103, 288, 354, 455, 577, 700 - the story continues. http://www9.mg-cars.org.uk/mgoc260/f...lies/smile.png

tonybubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 20:02   #43
greendriver
This is my second home

MG ZTT 180 in Poseidon

I have never heard of any company that hasn't had a complaint from time to time, ocasionally lengthy and serious ones. The big companies can afford customer service departments to sort this out. They charge bigger prices usually (and sometimes bluster) accordingly.

It can be frustrating when a request doesn't get an immediate reply, but not everyone has the same "opening hours".

I work in a council contact centre, and have to contantly put up with people who expect an answer to their queries within 5 minutes...

I had a compliment call last week...made a change....
Old 7th August 2011, 20:44   #44
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

How about a half eaten domino's pizza , a mad cat , a rapidly cooling TESCO cooked chicken and a brand new BELLING GAS COOKER THAT I CANT GET PLUMBED IN .
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 21:08   #45
X10Rich
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 190

I have had a few things of you Corin, and one of my mates purchased some TF seat covers from you, thank you for the excellent service! NO hesitation in recommending you at all.

Don't support you have any half leather "black-spotted Picadilly" seat covers from a vvc coupe do you?
X10Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 23:17   #46
Starman
Posted a thing or two

03 CDTi Tourer Conn SE auto

Default Don't shoot the Messenger!

I don't know if I can or should post here.
I dont think I ever bought anything from Corin!
Not because I didn't want to. Because I never needed to....yet!
I remember him joining.... And I have seen endless posts from very happy people buying, bought and about to buy from him. Recommendations throughout this forum speak for themselves time and time again.
And always happy to help and pass on advice should be his motto.

It has saddened me greatly to view the threads and I feel deeply for Corin.
It's always fine when something is running like clockwork or you are getting a great deal on something. But it's funny how quickly those wheels stop turning as soon as someone is miffed about something. Then your mans worst enemy!
I know, I work for a mobile network and as soon as a mast is down..."blasted network, can never get a signal now it don't work at all!!! How much line rental you gonna give me back? Can I have a free phone now?" Etc etc... when in reality they have had unswerving service and no dropped calls since joining the network!!

After explaining his circumstances as best he felt able and offering monies back, free goods and a solution to an unfortunate set of circumstances "I" feel Corin has made the best effort ANYONE could have made.

I'm not blaming the original OP. Everyone has a right. And as said differences sorted so that's good done and dusted.

Corin. I hope you don't sell all your bits n pieces for a shed load of goats, Vlovos, barley, women, umpteen cases of scotch or bags of Lego. Ok maybe the women.... But seriously. If you can keep things going I know this forum, your friends, and new customers will have a dependable, skilled and honest man at the end of an email or phone call.
I also hope that whatever challenges you have had to deal with lighten and things get back to normal for you.

AND I want a powerfold window switch now, so I was going to mail you incase you knew of one

Good luck mate. Kindest regards. Steve.

Last edited by Starman; 7th August 2011 at 23:20..
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 23:22   #47
Banjo
Posted a thing or two

MG6 Magnette 1.8 Tci SE

Here Here - well said Starman. Keep calm and carry on Corin.

Last edited by Banjo; 8th August 2011 at 10:27..
Banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 23:30   #48
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman View Post
I don't know if I can or should post here.
I dont think I ever bought anything from Corin!
Not because I didn't want to. Because I never needed to....yet!
I remember him joining.... And I have seen endless posts from very happy people buying, bought and about to buy from him. Recommendations throughout this forum speak for themselves time and time again.
And always happy to help and pass on advice should be his motto.

It has saddened me greatly to view the threads and I feel deeply for Corin.
It's always fine when something is running like clockwork or you are getting a great deal on something. But it's funny how quickly those wheels stop turning as soon as someone is miffed about something. Then your mans worst enemy!
I know, I work for a mobile network and as soon as a mast is down..."blasted network, can never get a signal now it don't work at all!!! How much line rental you gonna give me back? Can I have a free phone now?" Etc etc... when in reality they have had unswerving service and no dropped calls since joining the network!!

After explaining his circumstances as best he felt able and offering monies back, free goods and a solution to an unfortunate set of circumstances "I" feel Corin has made the best effort ANYONE could have made.

I'm not blaming the original OP. Everyone has a right. And as said differences sorted so that's good done and dusted.

Corin. I hope you don't sell all your bits n pieces for a shed load of goats, Vlovos, barley, women, umpteen cases of scotch or bags of Lego. Ok maybe the women.... But seriously. If you can keep things going I know this forum, your friends, and new customers will have a dependable, skilled and honest man at the end of an email or phone call.
I also hope that whatever challenges you have had to deal with lighten and things get back to normal for you.

AND I want a powerfold window switch now, so I was going to mail you incase you knew of one

Good luck mate. Kindest regards. Steve.
You really are a STAR man
Excellent post.
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2011, 09:04   #49
muey
Loves to post

75 connoiseur se hi-line tourer cdt

Default corin/messinger

Muey will still take a back seat on this. A pat on the back is the hardest thing to accept, it makes you weep, (well it did in my case). stand up with tears in your eyes and give the person who patted you on the back a great big hug, and pat them on the back.
muey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2011, 09:34   #50
nick nick
Retired

R75 CDTI SE ( N80 UTD )

Quote:
Originally Posted by muey View Post
Muey will still take a back seat on this. A pat on the back is the hardest thing to accept, it makes you weep, (well it did in my case). stand up with tears in your eyes and give the person who patted you on the back a great big hug, and pat them on the back.

Right i think im in a position to bid on the aforementioned items and ive had
a word with my uncle Rassher Heed who is a goat herder in outer Mongolia

I bid 6 thick haired long horned Mongolian goats a volvo (which was colins)
A rare copy of message in a bottle ..by the police (star shaped 45 vinyl)
and 3 blind mice & half a sheep's head....if you dont want the volvo you
can have a full sheep's head
nick nick is offline   Reply With Quote