Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th November 2017, 12:16   #1
Bogbrush82
I really should get out more.......

BMW X3 2.0D

Default Last one for today - A ZT for £450

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-MG-Z...wAAOSwi8xaAL3L

Selling it has spares or repair, even though mechanically there seems to be very little wrong with it. Just had new belts too.

Seems a shame, since the mot history looks solid.

Last edited by Bogbrush82; 9th November 2017 at 12:19..
Bogbrush82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 13:40   #2
rustymotor
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Tourer

Hi, the car needs paintwork by the sound of it like lacquer coat is crazed on bonnet and roof.
rustymotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 16:12   #3
kbonney88
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Tourer & 75 Saloons

Still a nice looking car though... and wont be too far away when a car like this will be snapped up at the rate that they are disappearing...
kbonney88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 16:41   #4
Guardian50
Avid contributor

2004 Facelift MKII MG ZT+ 2.0 CDTI Auto 160 bhp in Aquamarine-Goodwood Green (HQM)

The photographs are deceiving, I went to view the car. The bonnet, roof and bootlid all have major laquer crackle, they look as if they have been scrubbed with sandpaper. The inside of the car was full of condensation, the instruments and clock were all misted up. Even the back windows. I felt the carpets and the rear floor areas were soaked in both footwells. The water getting in has affected the rear lighting circuit, the rear lights activate in a Very random fashion. As for cam belt change, there is a handwritten mention in the service book, no receipts to back it up. The engine ran okay but had been started before I arrived as the engine was warm when I lifted the bonnet. When I revved the engine I could here vis motor rattle. Car could be saved but financially its a money pit. Needs someone to work through the car front to back. Personally it was beyond me, the paintwork, dodgy electrics and soaking rear carpets put me right off. Not to mention no receipts for cam belt change. Needs someone with deep pockets to save this one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Owner of a 2004 model Aquamarine Goodwood Green (HQM) MG ZT+ CDTI 160bhp Auto MKII Facelift
It is the 11th of a total of 88 Goodwood Green diesel facelift ZT saloons to be built (there were 65 facelift diesel Goodwood Green ZT Tourers built too)The car was the 55th of 73 MG ZTs to come off the line that day.5 saloons were fitted with Green Alcantara, this was the first of those 5, only two were automatics, this being one.

Last edited by Guardian50; 9th November 2017 at 16:46..
Guardian50 is offline   Reply With Quote