Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th April 2018, 18:47   #18
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrose View Post
Well if service costs are a consideration which they will be now you're retired then it is the Reliant, the clue is in the "slow drive" back.
We returned home safely in Blue Moon and thanks once again for such a wonderful car, I can't believe this wasn't snapped up sooner.
From popping in to buy a spare caliper and coming away with a ZT was a bit of a shock to the system. Carole loves it although getting used to gears again is a bit weird, these autos do make you lazy.
Good luck on Friday and should you break down on the way back don't hesitate to ring.

Blackrose
Steve, you are very much on the right lines, and have picked up on the clue slow drive back, and also retired

Thanks for that and really hope that you and Carole enjoy Blue Moon, it is a brilliant car, and has been maintained with no expense spared. If it needed anything then it would get it, and it was service every year without fail, and I think I ended up doing around 3000 miles in 7 years, as I had four cars, and Blue moon was only ever used for show during the first three months from April and then I used Gruple for the next 3 Months.

Stu

PS, also forgot to give you a very small present to go with the car, so when we catch up next, I will ensure that I pass it onto you, it is a model of the car in trophy Blue

PPS, and also had the chance and space today to take Gruple out of man Cave, and give it a wash and polish, then put it back in Man Cave

Project Gruple http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213155

Last edited by Fusilier; 19th April 2018 at 18:53..
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote