Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th March 2016, 21:29   #1
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Default My new album!

Im just so excited! I could not hide it anymore just on my musical thread! So Today I got the proofs from my mothers house of my new album (which were sent there during the week as I was working and couldn't pick up the package!)

They look smashing! these copies I will be giving away! If anyones intrested give me a bell on my PM and I will sort something out, if not a download code when the album comes out!

This album is a 21 track album with all the best bits of my work form the last two years and a couple of sprinkles of some older work from albums before! Every copy will come with a bonus disk with a handful of tracks on! part of the albums will be voted on as the best bits and will be available on vinyl eventually as a best selection!

Watch this space for updates!

Im not selling anything i'm just letting you know as there will be some free downloads available when it's released for anyone who wants a copy! or potential prizes available if I get an excess!

But I will have to unfortunately buy the download feature for some download codes as I still have loads of codes available for my previous work (you can contact me and Ill send you a free code for, so they will be available as and when I can do this!)

Im just wrapping up the last of my competitions and thankyou to anyone who joined in as it was quite fun for me to run it the last few weeks! There will be as some more stuff to win in a few weeks time so again watch this space!

All of my music is original and royalty free and you can use it any of your presentations (if you want to use it in youtube channels and work presentations you can feel free to do so!)
Old 22nd March 2016, 02:43   #2
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

I'm now mainly focusing on getting out album codes for downloading my old album for a taster of my new music? thankyou to everyone who PM'ed me for a code that was cool.
Old 22nd March 2016, 18:09   #3
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Anyone who wants to see progress reports and other information about my album and am on facebook join in here! :https://www.facebook.com/groups/467212620130069/