Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > V8 Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th March 2011, 13:30   #1
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Default Postie

Just had the new postie screech to a halt across my drive blocking me in as I was leaving in the V8. Ran over very excited because he had never seen one in the flesh and had heard rumour of their being one in the village...one of only two in the county I think... anyway, chuffed to bits he was and wants to bring his colleague from work so they can both be taken out for a spin...nice when that sort of thing happens.
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2011, 14:04   #2
Mannie
Avid contributor

MGZT-T 260 Supercharged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
Just had the new postie screech to a halt across my drive blocking me in as I was leaving in the V8. Ran over very excited because he had never seen one in the flesh and had heard rumour of their being one in the village...one of only two in the county I think... anyway, chuffed to bits he was and wants to bring his colleague from work so they can both be taken out for a spin...nice when that sort of thing happens.
Yep sure is.....my postie only throws bills at me.........so I will take him for a spin in mine..........as a punishment
Old 5th March 2011, 20:07   #3
woolleysox
This is my second home

Black V8 Ztt 260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie View Post
Yep sure is.....my postie only throws bills at me.........so I will take him for a spin in mine..........as a punishment

Nice one Zeb.

The day I collected mine I stopped for a coffee in a layby and a car pulled up behind me the guy said he had never seen a Zt v8 before it does make you feel good.

im also with you Martin but I would like to take the prime minister for spin but chuck him and his pals out at 70MPH and watch them bounce back.
woolleysox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2011, 20:09   #4
damienp
This is my second home

skoda estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
Nice one Zeb.

The day I collected mine I stopped for a coffee in a layby and a car pulled up behind me the guy said he had never seen a Zt v8 before it does make you feel good.

im also with you Martin but I would like to take the prime minister for spin but chuck him and his pals out at 70MPH and watch them bounce back.
Rob - make it 84mph and tell 'em it includes the vat!!
damienp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2011, 20:27   #5
GT Courier
I really should get out more.......

Billy No Car

Remember when I had my first one, less than 1000 miles on the clock still running it in and this couple overtake in a ZT 190, I sort of nodded at them and they didnt react just both starred fixated, the driver didnt look at the road from starting to pass to well past and they werent going much faster than me!
GT Courier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 16:33   #6
Tim
Feel the size of my Quads

MG ZT 440SE, MG HS PHEV & MG3

David was an owner of the V8 Rob so guess he would ask to stay in the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote