Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th July 2023, 17:50   #101
elroy
I really should get out more.......

MG ZTT

Thanked 1,158 Times in 643 Posts

Great pics Bob
elroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2023, 07:34   #102
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Many thanks to everyone who turned up and made this such a great event, So far it has raised over £1300 so far for the Air Ambulance
dave lincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2023, 19:35   #103
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

As with others Jan, Myself, Bri & Linda would like to pass on to Dave Lincs & others involved with organising the 'Bluebird' Meet again our sincere thanks & appreciation for yet another superb event in memory of our Debs.

Some pics of the day from me as a little reminder of a fantastic day spent with many Friends made over several years & hopefully more recent ones.

My sincere apologies to members who's cars I did not get around to, but owing to a bit of an argument with a garden shed step at home a couple of weeks ago sustaining I think some thigh muscle damage, which hindered mobility somewhat, still I wouldn't have wanted to miss this event.

At this point I would like to add, owing to the generosity & kindheartedness of a Lady Jan & Linda met working in the cafe who kindly loaned us the use of a Family members Scooter, which I wish to add was not actually needed immediately by the Family, my faith in the Humanity was restored, there are still some genuinely kind folk around, my sincere thanks to the Lady in question, we aim to keep in touch.

Once again Dave, many thanks for everything, we sincerely hope this fantastic event keeps going from strength to strength, Best Wishes, take care hope to see you again next year.

Old 6th July 2023, 19:40   #104
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
As with others Jan, Myself, Bri & Linda would like to pass on to Dave Lincs & others involved with organising the 'Bluebird' Meet again our sincere thanks & appreciation for yet another superb event in memory of our Debs.

Some pics of the day from me as a little reminder of a fantastic day spent with many Friends made over several years & hopefully more recent ones.

My sincere apologies to members who's cars I did not get around to, but owing to a bit of an argument with a garden shed step at home a couple of weeks ago sustaining I think some thigh muscle damage, which hindered mobility somewhat, still I wouldn't have wanted to miss this event.

At this point I would like to add, owing to the generosity & kindheartedness of a Lady Jan & Linda met working in the cafe who kindly loaned us the use of a Family members Scooter, which I wish to add was not actually needed immediately by the Family, my faith in the Humanity was restored, there are still some genuinely kind folk around, my sincere thanks to the Lady in question, we aim to keep in touch.

Once again Dave, many thanks for everything, we sincerely hope this fantastic event keeps going from strength to strength, Best Wishes, take care hope to see you again next year.

Nice to see you and Jan again, along with Bri and Linda. Hopefully we will meet up again soon.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2023, 20:02   #105
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Great pictures John, thanks for sharing .

Best
Jim
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2023, 20:17   #106
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
Nice to see you and Jan again, along with Bri and Linda. Hopefully we will meet up again soon.
Many thanks Bob, great to see you again its been far too long, hope its not too long until we see you again.

Best Wishes.....John & Jan.
Old 6th July 2023, 20:49   #107
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MBO View Post
Great pictures John, thanks for sharing .

Best
Jim
Hi Jim, lovely to hear from you, just a shame you & Jean couldn't attend would have been great to have seen you both again its been far far too long.

Many thanks for your kind words, Jan & I hope to see you both at Gretna, take care.

Regards.....John.
Old 7th July 2023, 08:04   #108
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Stunning pictures Jon, see you all at Gretna.

Rev.
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2023, 09:20   #109
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Hi Jim, lovely to hear from you, just a shame you & Jean couldn't attend would have been great to have seen you both again its been far far too long.

Many thanks for your kind words, Jan & I hope to see you both at Gretna, take care.

Regards.....John.
Hi John,

Many thanks for your kind comments, it has been far too long.

Unfortunately it's not looking like we'll be mobile soon enough to make Gretna, I've already missed 8 of the 16 events I intended to attend this year.

All the best to you both, keep well.
Jim
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2023, 20:41   #110
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote