Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 21st March 2020, 17:53   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Evening Lordy reporting.

Its been while how's everyone doing hope your all safe and well.

Been really busy of late but most importantly providing a service of helping those who are struggling and elderly who unable too get the very essentials for everyday living.

Times maybe hard at the same time brings out the very best in people, Gave away few toilet packs after one shop had nothing too sell while on my run plus its a edley community as well so gave them too the shop so they can give too those who truly need and I really made that very clear.

Plus a week ago helped someone very special too me out had too go to Alder Hay children hospital as her son had suspected bowel cancer which is something that needed too be addressed asap.

So I was there with her as I didn't want too let face that battle alone.
The good news is that they didn;t find anything while they were down there but still did various tests so its not out of the woods just yet till we have conformation the test results too rule anything out.

Its been busy in work too as well were getting stretched too the max as well but as a nation we can overcome it we have done during the blitz I'm sure we can do it again and we will may take time but we all will get there.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00010210299036
A video I did providing support in our local community.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2020, 18:04   #2
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Default Updates on project outlaw.

Due too being so busy and constantly on the move I haven't really done much too project outlaw.

Paint wise she's still more colours then the rainbow let;s put it this way you couldn't forget where you parked your car even if you tried.

Have booked it in for a paint job but won't for a while now but its there.

In the mean time gives me chance too work on the interior of the car.
Its going slowly but going well so far most of the bits I've changed are on and still need to get a few bits too fully complete my idea.

The idea is a triple tone contempt.

Beige black or ash grey and silver.

Want to keep the roof section of the interior beige too set off the black and silver instead of the wood trim.

Just need the black ZT door cards the trim for the lights switch for dipped and main beam in black again.

Pillars just underneath the seat passenger side and driver side in black too.

Want too maintain a bit of the 75 look at the same time give it that sporty feel too too it too a nice blend that's juts right for me.

Here's some snap shots i've taken recently on my travels.

I also need a Alternator and a Abs sensor as well my speedo stopped working my alternator died a week a ago and constantly charging and swapping battery too keep me going.
that's how busy i am.

Even willing too thrown some free toilet paper for discount for parts have we got a Deal

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Last edited by Lordy; 21st March 2020 at 18:06..
Old 21st March 2020, 21:29   #3
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Hows' everyone's weekend going so far.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 22nd March 2020, 09:10   #4
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Hey Lordy you're a proper chap Sir I would have called the car 'Patchy' Great to hear from you mate.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2020, 12:22   #5
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Hey Lordy you're a proper chap Sir I would have called the car 'Patchy' Great to hear from you mate.
Hiya Ian how you doing pal hope your keeping and the mrs as well how are things in your home town.

Its certainly patch that's for sure but at the same time you can't lose it or miss it everyone knows when lordy turns up.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 28th March 2020, 19:17   #6
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Hiya how's everyone keeping managed too do a few jobs and fixes too.

ABS sensor on the driver side went and of course driving with no speedo isn't fun at all.
Also did some cleaning of the inlet manifold and EGR valve while I was at it.

Checked everything on this car and of course cleaned the hell out of it with a fine tooth comb completely gem free that I've made sure.

I've volunteered for the NHS as soon as the North Wales recuitemenat app kicked in after the efforts made by the England with the public supporting them and of course i wanted too give something back as I very nearly came close too death myself last year as you all know and if wasn't for them I'd be long gone.

So decided too help as much as I can going the delivery route of it.
Medicines food shopping what ever task they need me too do I will preform too the best of my ability and my beloved 75/ZT too.

Still waiting for the conformation but when I do after checking everything with OUTLAW she's ready too rock and roll.

Will have too isolate from my parents as I have no idea the people I'm helping may have Corona so won't be taking any chances as my old man and grand mother has COPD.

We can beat this and overcome it and I know we all can.
Fllowe the guide lanes and for the love of beep stay in doors.

I'm still working my regular job as we work part of the media what ever news comes on tight we deliver paper mags etc early hours of the morning when the printing pressers are complete.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 29th March 2020, 12:02   #7
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Great that you are in such a better place than previously, and much admiration for you and so many other volunteers. Sorry I am too old to join you.
coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2020, 14:22   #8
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Great that you are in such a better place than previously, and much admiration for you and so many other volunteers. Sorry I am too old to join you.
Cheers mate much appreciated still not heard anything yet as they need too check and verify all my details and driving license included.

My only fear is that I'm not living alone but with my parents sure we are keeping the two meter very seriously were treating each other as if we got it too keep the seriousness of the situation with my old man having COPD and my grand mother when they go and see her as she can't look after herself.

Plus I still work my regular job and again the two meter rule goes out the window very quickly with so many bodies in the work place and of course the nature of the job any closer and the workforce would be kissing distance.

Out of everyone I would be the more likely to be the carrier and bring it back.

Which I really don't want either at the same time I don't want too stand around where there's something i can do as well.

If I have too I'll even camp in the car go too the house now and again and just do what i need to do clean everything and get out.

This is different has this involves other life's my family life too.

For instance say we get called too defend the UK from a hostile force that would be easier because its only me from my household that's at risk and not my family.

With this Covid-19 this virus doesn't give a flying beeps who it infects.

Verse my dilemma.

Its a double edged sword moment.

I've had the print outs of all the guidelines i need too keep in check there's so much of it in fact it blows your mind as well.

Which explains the seriousness of the whole situation.

I've lost a friend over this a few days ago not long found out and my mate Mat he is now Ysbuty Gwynedd from yesterday described as having the classic signs of Covid-19 the way its going Wales is going too end up the same way as London.

Plus North Wales police have really stepped up there patrols as were still getting holiday makers coming over and pretty much ignoring the governments advise and we've had quite a few arrests of people coughing on police officers while on duty claiming to have the virus.

Honestly I think your far safer.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 30th March 2020, 14:35   #9
jackatesme
This is my second home

rover 75 saloon.Renault Captur 1.5 diesel.

Thanked 1,242 Times in 702 Posts

I want to be there when the police ask witnesses "What colour was the car,that robbed your bank."
3,021 of 4,744 Connie SE
239 of 1.685 Platinum Gold.
"Maralyn": Platinum Blonde,Troublesome,Unpredictable.
jackatesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2020, 14:43   #10
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackatesme View Post
I want to be there when the police ask witnesses "What colour was the car,that robbed your bank."
Take your pick its Blue Green silver black.

Interior is beige black and grey.

And some welsh idiot who drives 75/ZT with a ford Hat if they can't identify me ten i think they have problems.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.