Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th March 2020, 14:57   #1
murraywinters

Rover 75 Tourer

Default 75 Club CDT SE Saloon 84k

We bought this 53 reg saloon from the original owner in November 2018. He was having to give up driving and had only covered a handful of miles over the previous couple of years.

It had been garaged from new and clearly cherished throughout. It is a lovely example, with history, original service book, even the sales brochure. We put her through the MOT in Feb 2019 with no issues and no advisories.

In April, I retire and we are going to set off to live on our narrowboat for a year or so. We parked her up when the MOT ran out on my Mother's driveway - the plan being to put her back on the road on our return.

Sadly, my Mum passed away in February, and not only have I lost her, but also my storage space - whilst gaining another car (in addition to our other Rover 75). This one needs to go quickly to someone who will cherish her.

She drives beautifully! But will need getting through an MOT. Either she will need to be transported away or there are two MOT garages very close to where she is stored.

Remembering that I am a Rover 75 enthusiast - but no mechanic, the things I knew I would have to do are:

Replace the tyres.
Sort an intermittent air bag fault light (which I've assumed is the contact under the seat from reading other forum messages)
Sort the lock on the boot (not for the MOT) which swivels. (The internal switch works to open it though)
And it's due a service - so would have been given one.

It's that rather nice dark bluey green colour, with charcoal grey interior.

We have recently had a tow bar fitted - but it has never towed anything larger than our small luggage trailer.

Two fully working keys.

She is currently stored near Preston - and, to the very best of my ability, I'm happy to answer any questions.

£700 OVNO

Murray
murraywinters is offline   Reply With Quote