Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 8th March 2020, 14:16   #1
M17TT
Banned

MG ZT

Default Gulf Stream ZT 190+

MG ZT 190+ 111k
Monogram Gulfstream No 7 of 10

Rolling off the production line on 17th July 2003 and then being registered on the 13th Sept 2003 as an MG Rover Press Garage car.

Then on the 27th April 2005 it was sold by SMC Rover Slough and serviced by them until 2008 when servicing was taken over by a Mike Earl Mobile Mechanic with stamps in the book until 4th October 2016. On the 27th August 2015 the belts and water pump (amongst other parts) were done by SMC Rover Slough to the tune of a whopping £1189.20!

Complete with the car every receipt for servicing and parts replaced since 2005 by the second owner (1st being the press garage).

Painted in Monogram Gulfstream this car was the 7th of 10 to come off the production line and only 1 of 5 190+ models. It was fitted with the monogram interior with blue alcantara seats and the royal blue dash.

The car came with full highline stereo, cruise control, dimming mirror, rain sensing wipers and Xenon headlamps.

Since my ownership I have added a few items:
Black washer cap
MG7 Climate unit
Drivers grab handle
Rear boomerang spoiler
Brand new android 9 head unit.
Custom dials, plus having the screen delined (now perfect)
Modified VIS motors
Remapped ECU
Custom headlamps, with white DRL halos, yellow halo indicators and RGB halos which are programmable via remote control.

The car also has a fully working sunroof and fully working rear parking sensors plus also has the ultra rare roof mounted DVD player with both remotes and both infrared headphones.

The car also has a remapped ecu which gives much improved performance and also benefits from 2 keys.

The airbox shannon tube has been replaced with newer item.

I have a few items that will go with the car, the slam panel is showing a few rust spots but another will be included which could be stripped and repainted and also because it was from a PPD car comes with the missing second horn (wiring already in place).

Black coolant tank and illuminated sunvisors that were destined for the car also included.

The powersteering pump has just started to give a bit of a squeak on startup which goes after a few minutes but another good one will be included.

I have one can of gulfstream for the exterior and one can of royal blue for the interior also incase any touch ups are needed.

I have a rear blind (albiet with sandstone shelf) which will also be included, can either cut the existing shelf or paint the sandstone one black.

I have had the autolocking turned off, the single point entry turned off and the up/down windows with the key turned on, also the front and rear lights but stay on for the 'find my front door' feature.

Also I have fitted the bcu from a mk2 so the car also has remote boot popping from the fob

The car is on mk2 11 spoke alloys which could do with a refub but have 4 excellent tyres and the original straights will also be included.

I also have all the original Highline equiptment which could be refitted if required.

The car runs very well, pulls in every gear. Quiet when you need it to be but gives a lovely growl when you want it. The bodywork on the car is in excellent condition and has been well looked after mechanically, parts being replaced when needed instead of being left.

One massive bonus with this car is it has never suffered water ingress, not in the cabin or the boot with the spare wheel well looking like it has just come out of the factory!

The car is a joy to drive but I am looking to move to a newer MG in the MG6
MOT'd until the 16th September 2020 with an excellent MOT history, this car has wanted for nothing over its life.

I am starting this quite high at £3995 which hopefully reflects in the condition of the car and also its history but I am open to offers.

M17TT is offline   Reply With Quote