Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Humour Corner
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th March 2020, 20:45   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Taking it with you

There was a man named Padraig Reilly who had worked all his life, and still had his communion money.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take it to the after life with me."

And so he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all of his money in the casket with him.

. Well, he died. He was stretched out in his casket (bargain basement economy selection in accordance with the will) ; his wife was sitting there in black, and her best friend was sitting right next to her.

When they finished the ceremony, and just before the undertaker got ready to close the casket, the wife yelled, "Hold on just a minute!"

She had a box with her; she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertaker locked the casket down and rolled it away.
Her astonished friend said, "You weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband, were you?"

The loyal wife replied, "Listen. I'm a Catholic, I can't go back on my word. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."

Aghast, the friend double-checked, "You really mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him?!”

"I sure did," said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it."😃

232750. Be patient Banana, we will soon be back together and enjoying the shows again.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote