Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th June 2020, 15:49   #11
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

i have a feeling that this "holiday" the furlos are undoubtably enjoying at the moment will end soon and end it will and will then move them back into the streets of protest at being unemployed to cause even more trouble. it will come soon. those that do not want to work and have made a career from the state will enjoy yet another pay rise brought about by unemployment levels being so high and cant live on the low benefit system pay structure. i feel sorry for those hard working people whos jobs will be lost through no fault of their own but with strong resolve they can and will find something and get through. many of the young people nowadays dont want marriage or partners or smelly things like babies that could hinder their lifestyle preferring money in the pocket , no responsibilities , their own flat or house and brand new car outside their door and of course a different pair of trousers hanging over the end of the bed every saturday night ! what not to like ? is it any wonder that they are selfish when they have been so deprived ? ..... rant over
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2020, 16:12   #12
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian G View Post
Don't think the lack of toilets can be the cause of this though Jules..
"It's not my back yard so why should I care" seems to be the norm these days

this is a national disgrace and if not broadcast on radio stations, shown on TV and in all the papers attacking the people that left this rubbish then it should be.

strange thing is, I bet you could not get anyone to admit they left rubbish behind.. why..... because they know it is wrong

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote