Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 15th August 2013, 17:12   #1
75er
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer cdti

Default MG Rover Repairs

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, no doubt it will be moved if it's in the wrong place, but I just want to give a "shout out" (I think that's the term the kids on the block use these days) for Gavin at MG Rover repairs near leamington Spa. He advertises here on the forum and does repairs and diagnostics. Without going into the details of the sorry saga of my car and its various in tank fuels pumps, I can thoroughly recomend Gavin, he was extremely helpful recently in sorting the car out at a reasonable price and went to some trouble to give me a lift back to railway station so I could leave the car with him. If you need work doing I suggest you could try him. It's good to be able to recommend someone who supports the site by his advertising and its always good to know of a garage who will give an honest opinion and charge an honest price.

75er
75er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2013, 09:43   #2
GAVIN
Avid contributor

MG ZT T

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75er View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, no doubt it will be moved if it's in the wrong place, but I just want to give a "shout out" (I think that's the term the kids on the block use these days) for Gavin at MG Rover repairs near leamington Spa. He advertises here on the forum and does repairs and diagnostics. Without going into the details of the sorry saga of my car and its various in tank fuels pumps, I can thoroughly recomend Gavin, he was extremely helpful recently in sorting the car out at a reasonable price and went to some trouble to give me a lift back to railway station so I could leave the car with him. If you need work doing I suggest you could try him. It's good to be able to recommend someone who supports the site by his advertising and its always good to know of a garage who will give an honest opinion and charge an honest price.

75er
Thanks Chris
All I can say that" it's been emotional"

Regards
Gavin
GAVIN is offline   Reply With Quote