Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th May 2017, 19:04   #1
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default Eclipse Sat Nav

Is there any indication in the foreseeable future the problem with theSat Nav will be resolved,

Rev
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2017, 21:31   #2
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

Is there any indication in the foreseeable future the problem with theSat Nav will be resolved,

Rev
There is a update being tested and I can confirm that a far as I am concerned Igo works with this update. I am sure Sean will release it soon when he ready, it is better that we know to works correctly before releasing it generally.
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2017, 16:15   #3
MikeJohn
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer CDTi

I have just driven 150 or so miles with the updated firmware, and using IGO. IGI had been reconfigured a bit for 3 things:

1. Added TTS voices and the GAJK Skin as they were (for some reason I am not sure of) not included in the version released with the Eclipse.

2. Removed maps for areas I am unlikely to visit saves a lot of space on the GPS Card thus freeing space for DVR Camera.

3. Tweaked sys.txt to turn off the speed camera alerts (I just don't like the US Cop Car graphics I'm afraid!), and also enable Traffic Data (See the Eclipse thread for details) . The traffic data was spot on regarding delays on the M25 in the correct places.

And IGO worked fine all the time when driving. One minor oddity in that it failed to start once, apparently crashing during loading. Tried again and it was fine.

So I think I would say IGO was now running on the Eclipse. Obviously Sean wants to be sure the main issues are resolved before letting it out generally.

Mike
MikeJohn is offline   Reply With Quote