Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st October 2023, 22:40   #24
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Hi Wes. Sorry to hear that you are still having health issues. I have been lucky in life health wise with nothing major or life threatening to smite me yet. Had a couple of scares that had the potential to be something serious but all was ok in the final analysis. However I have had the company of Emma and I opted for banding. I found it very painful for a few days afterwards and I'm not convinced that it was worth it as any improvement was marginal to nonexistent. That said I was probably a mild case unlike my brother who first tried banding and later went for surgery and wished in hindsight that he had opted for surgery from the off.

Have you ever had antibiotics while suffering your yet to be diagnosed pain? I ask because I had need to be given a course of it a couple of months back and it fixed the problem it was given for but it might have fixed something else too. I had acquired pain in the head when coughing, sneezing or clearing my throat. The brain felt bruised and the slight pressure put on it by the activities mentioned would trigger the pain. My head became a bit fuzzy too and I eventually began to struggle with balance when walking. I was and still am undergoing investigation for it, my head has been scanned and I've met with a neurologist but to date the cause remains to be determined. But quite unexpectedly and without me noticing immediately the pain in the head seems to have subsided after the antibiotics and my balance has improved too. My head is still a little fuzzy and there has been the odd day when I've thought that maybe the relief is temporary but serendipity has intervened to give me some hope.
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote