Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th March 2020, 21:07   #1
Parsnip
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon

Default Novice 75 owner.

Hi to all. I have just acquired my first 75. 2004 cdti conny se auto. It has 56k on the clock and all previous MOT's verify this. Comprehensive service record (almost full history) last serviced Jan 2020, four new tyres and has been waxoiled twice (at least). It is a dream to drive, especially as my main vehicle is a Vectra 2.0 dti estate, and seems to have excellent power, no noises, clunks or rattles.
As a novice I am interested to know what problems, if any, I am likely to encounter. The car appears to have been well cared for showing only two small stone chips on the front edge of the bonnet and a slight graze on the nearside front door panel. The rear seats appear untouched and the front two are very mildly soiled (hardly noticeable). There are floormats fitted front and rear and underneath the original carpets are very clean. Even the boot has a fitted rubber secondary mat.. All tools are present, handbook and service book together with receipts for work done and MOT certificates. As far as I can remember there were no fails other than the odd worn tyre here and there.
Any suggestions as to what to prepare for whatever usually goes wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Parsnip is offline   Reply With Quote