Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th March 2020, 20:27   #11
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts.

I wont lie, this really has destroyed us as a family, these past few days have been awful, never would I have ever imagined the hurt we would feel without our little Pips, our home is just an empty shell of just bricks and mortar without her.

Pips was the the heart and soul of our home, she ruled the roost, our lives revolved around her from day one. We never left her on her own as she really didn't like it, so she came with us everywhere we went, she done everything we did, she brought so much joy to everyone.

I have been searching for answers as to why something so terrible could happen to such a gorgeous little creature, why make a helpless animal suffer in the way our little Pips has, I still don't understand why???

Pips wasn't just a little doggy, she was more than that, she was like a child, a very clever one at that. My wife and daughters have been struggling a bit, Tracey had an amazing connection with Pips, it was like watching a mother with her baby, they had an amazing bound between them, and I hate the fact that this has now been taken away from them, it has been destroying to watch.

I would quite happy sell my soul to the devil to have our little Pips back, I thought I was a tough guy, but I have been reduced to tears and heart ripped out, all I want is to have our little Pips back.

I know time is a healer, that we must focus of the positives and celebrate her life, remember all the wonderful times we had together, we shall do exactly that.

Thanks fellas.

Last edited by Dallas; 18th March 2020 at 21:15..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2020, 07:21   #12
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts.

I wont lie, this really has destroyed us as a family, these past few days have been awful, never would I have ever imagined the hurt we would feel without our little Pips, our home is just an empty shell of just bricks and mortar without her.

Pips was the the heart and soul of our home, she ruled the roost, our lives revolved around her from day one. We never left her on her own as she really didn't like it, so she came with us everywhere we went, she done everything we did, she brought so much joy to everyone.

I have been searching for answers as to why something so terrible could happen to such a gorgeous little creature, why make a helpless animal suffer in the way our little Pips has, I still don't understand why???

Pips wasn't just a little doggy, she was more than that, she was like a child, a very clever one at that. My wife and daughters have been struggling a bit, Tracey had an amazing connection with Pips, it was like watching a mother with her baby, they had an amazing bound between them, and I hate the fact that this has now been taken away from them, it has been destroying to watch.

I would quite happy sell my soul to the devil to have our little Pips back, I thought I was a tough guy, but I have been reduced to tears and heart ripped out, all I want is to have our little Pips back.

I know time is a healer, that we must focus of the positives and celebrate her life, remember all the wonderful times we had together, we shall do exactly that.

Thanks fellas.
Wes, why does any person or pet go through this kind of thing? I am not belittling your grief at all, more so agreeing with it. My aunt passed away from cancer last October aged 82. She was fit, active and sprightly , didn’t smoke,ate healthily, went to the gym a couple of times a week, she more like 70.She was a staunch catholic and did a lot for the church and for others in the parish, she ran around after my mother who is 87 and disabled for the last 3 years or so.We have been asking the same questions, why her ,who did nothing but good in her life when there are so many nasty evil, people in the world?