Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th March 2009, 13:10   #1
75ContempSE
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE Auto

Default FS: Samsung F700 Touchscreen Smartphone

For sale is my Samsung F700v. The phone is 9 months old and has been a wonderfull phone. I'm only changing as i have had an upgrade. There are no scratchs or marks on the screen some of the pics make it look like there are but its just fingerprints or from the camera flash. There are some marks around the phone cover as like i say its 9 months old, but all in perfect working order.

When i got the phone it was on a vodafone contract, i have tried a 3 network sim it and it worked and used it with an orange network sim, so i know it works on 3 networks, so it should work on all.

The phone comes complete with original box, software on a CD, all user manuals, wall charger, 2gb memory card, USB lead, 2 back covers, handsfree kit or headset what ever you want to call it and battery.

The two back covers are different one is blueish and the other is black, both genuine samsung back covers, the blueish one has been on the phone for 9 months, therfore the black one is brand new and unmarked, the blue one has wear marks on it.

Also i have the genuine samsung leather cover that the phone fits in, it is slightly torn along the stiching but in does protect the phone.

I will post the phone special delivery to whoever wants or you can collect if you are local to me.

Any questions please ask. Oh and i have left my music downloads on the phone, they can be deleted if you dont like them, or perhaps you'll like my music choice.

If you live local to me your more than wlelcome to collect the phone if you wish.

Many Thanks Andrew
Price £100 + £6.00 special delivery Reduced to £85 + £6.00 p&p

Last edited by 75ContempSE; 9th March 2009 at 13:42.. Reason: reduction in price
Closed Thread