Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th April 2014, 06:28   #31
lovema75
This is my second home

75 Tourer CDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
You derseve it dave , still csnt believe this lot lol 1500 quid in a weekend really gob smacked lol. Thought we mite get to 500 at a push.
Cant thank every single member that put in something enough.
Most of you dont know david and most of you will not realise how much you have done for this man.
David is a honest, hard working man, never expects anything for nothing. David is a very proud and has been trying to get himself back on his feet for months now.
Now david will be able to buy himself a tourer and start his gardening bussiness off, I know he will do this david is that sort of chap, sets his mind to something and just gets on with it.
Thank you to every single member who has made this possible you have changed a mans life.
"...you have changed a mans life." Never was a truer word spoken. Once again "thank you" is totally inadequate to thank you all for your incredible kindness - I simply can't believe it. I just can't. I will never understand what I have done to deserve such kindness on the part of so many, nearly all of whom I have never met.

I've not been around this last couple of days much as my son is visiting from 500 miles away, so please don't take my few appearances as a sign of ungratefulness, I will be around more from next week!

Tourer plans are bubbling away nicely, with my new wheels making an entrance soon! You will all be able to follow its ups and downs. Of course being a Rover it won't have any downs...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

P.S Are we up for another competition or are you tired of them and want them binned?

Last edited by lovema75; 15th April 2014 at 06:31..