Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th March 2020, 13:20   #11
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Default wince ce 6

thankyou so much for your reply atlan. the download in the link on that website Norton tells me warnings of malicious website for the files to download... so its a no go for me. first I do not know if it will brick the unit as it may be for xp system or if its corrupt ? im on windows 10 format and im wary of this going into wince ce 6. im not competent enough for trial and error sadly. I know that many of these firmwear reflash files were sent out to many members on here of which only picky has responded and sent them to me but they came along with other zipped files that he used and isn't sure which is which. if I knew the name of the zipped files it would help. I know there was trouble with sean radioguy as we all know but thats water under the bridge now and was hoping someone would have this file and help.i could buy a newer unit but I would like to keep the windows set up rather than android and have even more hassle. these 2nd gen wince ce6 units were pretty robust and I only had trouble when i tried to bring maps up to date. keeps changing mode and back and is not stable in radio only. once into satnav or sd card music its fine but will not settle in radio. it goes off and into ipod all the time. I want to reflash the firmwear to save an otherwise very good unit. once again atlan, thankyou so much for even trying to help. regards xsport.
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2020, 14:19   #12
Atlan
Avid contributor

rover 75

Have attached a pdf of the files inside the archive if it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Doc1.pdf (280.7 KB, 5 views)