Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th July 2021, 19:54   #11
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Congratulations to you both on the new purchase, may she bring you much enjoyment just as the ZT's have.

You cant be leaving the club just yet Ian, it's a bit nice in here with good folk like you about. A BIG thank you to you for all the club meets you and Jan arranged, it was thanks to you that you got me to attend my first MG meet at Athelhampton House, that's where I met the famous Rhubarb and Custard (Redfive and Flying Banana), meeting Bob and your good self was truly a blessing.

We miss our ZT, and the F/TF, certainly missing the MG meets that's for sure. We had some wonderful times attending the meets, my daughter's said just the other day, when is the next MG meet dad. It was the glorious locations and amazing friends that we met is what made our past few summers great, we will certainly have to arrange something sometime soon.

I agree about the £30 road tax mate, that was one of the reasons I bought Tracey the Dacia. It also makes me happy my 79 Capri is zero road tax, brings many smiles per mile.

Catch up with you both soon.
Stay safe guys xxxx
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote