Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st April 2019, 09:49   #1
chrismyerz
Regular poster

MG ZT 1.8T & Lotus Elise S2 (K Series)

Default 2002 MG ZT+ 160 KV6 Trophy Blue - Needs TLC, MOT until 31/07/2019

2002 MG ZT+ 160 KV6 Trophy Blue - Needs TLC, MOT until 31/07/2019

PG02FUM - Pictures can be viewed here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I6...jpmB1DnaurUb0t

Posting as spares/repair with MOT, but would rather someone got her tidied up and back to former glory.

I've owned this ZT since August 2012 and it has been sat a couple of months (since October 2018, started and moved every now and then to ensure brakes didnt bind etc.), when I acquired my MK2 ZT 160T.

Mileage around 88k, MOT/clock shows 147k due to previous owner fitting second hand IPK (actual mileage was verified by T4 a number of years back by BigRuss).

She needs a little work and TLC by someone with a little more time than myself, as she has been a little neglected due to house extension/remodelling project I'm undertaking.

Over the past few years I've put a fair amount of time and money into getting her up to scratch:

New Thermostat after the original disintegrated in traffic.

2 new ABS sensors, can't remember which corners they were installed, should have an invoice from the garage, this was to fix the ABS light being on constantly, however this is still lit!

For the last MOT had 4 new 225/45/18 tyres, disks & pads all round plus 2 new front track rod ends and OSR wheel bearing. All with less than 600 miles wear.

Other information:

Longlife Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust from Tony Banks in Leeds, lifetime warranty.

BRC Sequent LPG conversion installed by the previous owner, this ran fine for years, then started to misfire when on LPG.

To try and resolve this I've installed 6 new Genuine MGR Coils, 3 new HT leads and new plugs all round, plus replaced the LPG Filters etc. but still feels like its running with a cylinder down, It might need a new injector, probably best for someone with more knowledge of LPG than me.

I serviced myself every 12 months, Oil/Filters/Plugs etc.

Fitted with a cone filter, original airbox included.

Both VIS motors replaced with upgraded Stocktake versions.

Kenwood CD Head Unit, still have the original Kenwood Cassette unit and CD Changer if wanted.

Driver Seat bolster worn in the usual places

Body work wise, theres a couple of car park dings, bumper scuffs and a few scratches here and there, a couple of the reverse sensors are flaking.

Wheels (18" Hairpins) could do with a refurb.

Belts will need looking at as not been done in my ownership.

2 keys, with some service history and owners manual

I've tried to list as many good/bad points as I can, but there maybe things I've not thought of, so please feel free to drop me a PM.

Quite a lot of car but needs some work, so priced to reflect, looking for £350.

Please PM for any further details

Thanks
Chris
chrismyerz is offline   Reply With Quote