Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd November 2013, 05:03   #21
Snetty
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75

Saturday for me too!!,
Snetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2013, 08:46   #22
Jules
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE Twilight and 10 other 75 ZT's :O

Thanked 1,116 Times in 763 Posts

Starting the prep this week ....................toothbrush in hand

Newbies do now!!
1. Plenum drains..all 3 or 4 year dependent
2. Cooling fan..All speeds functioning
3. Bonnet cable divider block
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2013, 19:53   #23
Rover Raver
Avid contributor

MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post

It gives us great pleasure to announce that for the fourth year running The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club will be attending The Lancaster Insurance NEC Classic Motor Show at The NEC in Birmingham.

This three day event runs from Friday 15th November to Sunday 17th, and for anyone who hasn't been before it's quite something. With over 10 halls full of classic vehicles to look at, and hundreds of car clubs displaying some excellent examples it really is worth a visit. There are also a great many trade stands offering all manner of car and bike related items.

This year the Owners Club can be found in Hall 8 adjacent to the refreshments and cafe area, on stand 8-100

We will be exhibiting three members cars, Two Rover 75s and an MG ZT, and will again have items available from the club shop for sale, a live forum connection for anyone wishing to browse or even sign up, and the EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) will be available if anyone wishes to look up a part number. We'd be delighted to meet anyone from the club who happens to be visiting the show, so please feel free to pop over for a chat.

The Cars On Show:
First of all we will have Dave T's Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDT Tourer finished in Duotone British Racing Green over Arbour Green. The car is also fitted with a Double Din Sat Nav / Radio, Sandstone Beige leather and Walnut steering wheel.

Representing the facelift Rover 75, Jezzer 1 has kindly allowed us access to his Firefrost Red Contemporary SE 4.6 litre V8 with premium grille and black oak dash. This stunning car has full black sport's leather trim to contrast with the traditional walnut and sandstone of the tourer.

This year, as last time, we have been allocated space enough for three cars - despite our efforts to obtain more, so as we featured two MGs and one Rover in 2012, it seems only right to redress the balance this time. The ZT flag will be flown in the form of a facelift Monogram Twilight ZT 260 SE with Blue Alcantara interior, which is owned by none other than forum guru and all round top bloke Jules.

I am very pleased to say that Jules and his expertise of all things 75 / ZT will be helping to man our stand for the duration of the show.

Now the best bit, the NEC are offering a club discount for entry on the Saturday and Sunday, when purchased in advance via their website or telephone hotline.

Usual entry price on the door is £21.50 per person, but by quoting discount code 2013SC you can save £5.00 with tickets costing just £16.50 the offer is limited to 2 tickets per member, and includes a glossy show guide worth £7.50.

In addition, family tickets are available admitting 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-16 years) as a group. Use discount code 2013FC to save up to £39.50 on the individual door price. Family tickets cost £35.00 and are limited to 1 per member. Again all ticket prices include a copy of the official show guide to the value of £7.50

Full details can be found on the official website. To order tickets, click on the show flyer above or go to

You can also order via phone by calling the ticket hotline on
0871 230 1088

[CENTER]
Hope to see you there
It will be nice to see BW04 VVX, the former MG Rover Group Press car again. I remember with much fondness driving the Chatsworth supertallic example, BW04 VVU, in January 2005 when it was still on the press fleet.
Old 10th November 2013, 20:05   #24
Duotone
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover Raver View Post
It will be nice to see BW04 VVX, the former MG Rover Group Press car again. I remember with much fondness driving the Chatsworth supertallic example, BW04 VVU, in January 2005 when it was still on the press fleet.
I hope you will make yourself known to us on the stand David. It will be good to meet you.

See you there.

Dave T
Duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2013, 12:29   #25
mdhillug03
Regular poster

MG ZT 190

Looking forward to the day out on saturday with the family, Look out for the little boy in a little red mini!

Would be making the trip in the ZT but I have the dash out and the DD to fit before then and with work I wont get the chance to. So we are coming up on the wife's Suzuki SX4.

See you guys there!
mdhillug03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2013, 12:35   #26
Mark2000cc
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTI

booked a family ticket for Saturday,see you all there!
Old 14th November 2013, 19:00   #27
meerkat
Banned

75 zt zt-t zs180 brm iveco recovery honda tn7 mini dommio race mini shell westfield chevy g35

hi
all if i turn up with a van full off spares will i be welcome ??????
i can fill a xlwb sprinter with parts
a few people have seen how i do my auto jumbles
if u message what parts u looking for i let u know if iv got them
have a check on my prices and cars breaking in my shop
cheers
meerkat
meerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2013, 19:09   #28
Parker
This is my second home

Jaguar XJ 3.0 V6 Auto (X350) & Hyundai Tuscon 2020

Sadly I've had to drop out due to business constraints and a delegation arriving from China this weekend, hope all goes well and our stand is busy. Have fun everyone

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2013, 19:25   #29
simon hubbard
Avid contributor

Rover Vitesse Coupe

I have just got back from the NEC having spent the afternoon polishing the coupé.

please come and say hello to us on the Rover 800 stand in hall 7.

Kind regards

Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE Auto Tourer - 2002
simon hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 13:21   #30
Lynyrd Skynner
Regional Secretary: South Central

None at the moment

Better late than never ! just booked a family ticket for Saturday , really looking forward to it , if you see a bloke in a Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt and a grey beanie that will be me dragging the wife and kids around Iam sure they will love it so if you see us please say hello.....