Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Market
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 16th April 2012, 20:55   #1
keeftheduck
Loves to post

Rover 75 SE Saloon 1.8

Question Any Vinyl Nuts want some LP's?

A collection of around 60 LP's many in v v good condition from back in the days when we bought an album, taped it and put the original away for safe keeping!

Generally adult rock...Fleetwood Mac, Kirsty McColl, The Jam, Style Council, Heart, Stevie Nicks, Vixen, T'Pau, Yazoo, Clapton, Dire Straits, Deacon Blue etc.

Also some less well maintained oldies such as Donovan, Tammy Wynette, a few comedy LP's and much more. In my view, the star of the show is a seldom played collectors box set of Heart comprising of their smash Title Album and Bad Animals, Letters from Nancy and Ann Wilson, a calendar from 1989 and an authentic laminated back stage pass. (Box set No LP 003565)

Also around 100 cassette tapes (generally TDK's) for anyone who wants to put the Harmony/Symphony cassette player to use. Similar genre

This is a one off sale/trade and all proceeds will be sunk back into my newly acquired and very much loved Rover 75. In all my 55 years I have never enjoyed driving so much and I intend to keep her for a long long time to come.

Prefer 'job lot' sale but will split. First reasonable offer. Prefer collection (West Yorkshire) but would deliver locally.

This is a genuine offer to all you vinyl buffs out there because one day I may need your help with my Rover 75. So no time wasters please.

Will also trade for my bumpers resprayed for anyone in the trade (White Gold Metallic), which would help keep things Club Savvy.

Keith (aka keeftheduck)

Last edited by keeftheduck; 16th April 2012 at 21:18.. Reason: Bad spelling and the cassettes were an after thought.
keeftheduck is offline   Reply With Quote