Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd June 2015, 17:17   #1
MGBJM
Loves to post

MG ZT+ CDTi

Default Pointless modifications. W Yorks. 1- 0 R.o. World

Every so often a thread appears about the most pointless mod you can do. I'm happy to tell you that I think the people of Yorkshire have now won.... There appears to be an increasing number of cars on the road that have suffered engine compartment fires, to the point where I can only assume it's done on purpose, and the distressed and rusted bonnet sat inside pristine wings is some kind of statement, along with the wing mirrors or bumpers that appear to have been wrapped in low quality gift wrap. I don't wish to be accused of being not being 'down with the kids' or 'out of touch' in some way before I'm even out of my thirties, but I think this is the clear winner of pointlessness..... If I ever see one when I'm not driving I'll edit the post and add a pic!
Old 3rd June 2015, 17:19   #2
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGBJM View Post
Every so often a thread appears about the most pointless mod you can do. I'm happy to tell you that I think the people of Yorkshire have now won.... There appears to be an increasing number of cars on the road that have suffered engine compartment fires, to the point where I can only assume it's done on purpose, and the distressed and rusted bonnet sat inside pristine wings is some kind of statement, along with the wing mirrors or bumpers that appear to have been wrapped in low quality gift wrap. I don't wish to be accused of being not being 'down with the kids' or 'out of touch' in some way before I'm even out of my thirties, but I think this is the clear winner of pointlessness..... If I ever see one when I'm not driving I'll edit the post and add a pic!
In America they are "rat rods", here you can add a "p"..
Old 3rd June 2015, 21:34   #3
visfix
Gets stuck in

Peugeot 508 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarzy-dials.com View Post
In America they are "rat rods", here you can add a "p"..

Rat prods?
visfix is offline   Reply With Quote