Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th January 2008, 19:52   #1
martin1973
Loves to post

MG ZT

Default 18 Months Premium Warranty Cover For Sale

Im changing my ZT for a Zafira VXR in the next couple of weeks and have the balance of a 2 year premium level warranty with www.warrantywise.co.uk
which expires 9/7/2009.

They are talking to the underwriters to see if they can freeze the warranty as vauxhall warranty doesnt expire until 04/09 but its unlikely they will allow this, however if this is the case you can pay to transfer the waranty onto another person or any vehicle which I think was a £45 admin charge I would have to check with them if your interested in buying.

The warranty cost £503.20 for 24 months and just over 18 months (if my maths is right) would remain (as at begining of Feb).

Im looking for £200 (is that all I hear you cry, 12 months cover is £282 on the site if you get a quote for ZT cdti) plus you would need to pay the admin fee to transfer it over but i can sort all that out for you.

Premium cover is only for cars under 60000 at time of registering if you are higher milage it may just mean you loose some of the features, likewise if under £30000 maybe able to paya bit more and go for total cover (same level as a manufacturers warranty).

No limit on claims, I claimed for a MAF and got a cheque back within 2 weeks, if the garage agrees then you dobnt have to pay a bean and they claim back off warrantywise, if they are not happy with this all they need to do is get authorization for the work you pay and claim back... easy!

Link here pretty much tells you what is covered, its all most as good as manufacturers warranty not that we have one after Rover/MG folded

http://www.warrantywise.co.uk/ww.sys/premiumCover

it pays labour upto £35 per hour, paid extra for wear and tear cover and also covers turbo, abs, air-con and ecu.
Old 10th January 2008, 08:05   #2
martin1973
Loves to post

MG ZT

sorry mis-understood if sold with ZT can keep on ZT and transfer to new owner but cant transfer onto a different car so ignore above
Closed Thread