Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 31st December 2017, 16:18   #1
Andy1983mg
Regular poster

Mg zt

Cool Mg zt cdti 2004*****SOLD*****

The car is a face lift saloon in silver with Gridspoke alloys, it's a diesel that has had the 160 treatment. It's not the most well specced car from the factory but I've added a few bits inside and out. It's covered 156000 miles but this will rise as its still in use. So I'll describe it in sections (all of the work has been done by previous owner.

Engine, Gear box and clutch:
It was serviced at xmas 2016at 147799 miles, oil, oil filter and air filter. The last PCV filter was 146000 miles last October 2016.
Full Borg and Beck (DMGRS) clutch system including metal slave and master cylinders and a remote fluid reservoir in October 2016, gearbox oil done as well.
Had the 160 treatment but I can't remember the date.
Genuine Bosch MAF fitted Feb 2016 and still working well.
Powerflex lower mount, large and small bushes.
Full rear section exhaust fitted October 2016 at 146k miles but backbox been cut off and a 5 inch fitted nice sound but not loud.
Plenums are clear, it has plenum guards on it.
Pollen filter last done Jan 2016.

Suspension and Brakes:
Full brakes including discs, pads, handbrake shoes and rear backing plates fitted Jan 2017 at 148200 miles .
Modified handbrake compensator.
It has had new shockers all round.
Front bottom arms are in good condition, powerflex rear bushes.
Brand new front drop links and inner tie rods.
Recent track rod ends.

Bodywork:
Finished in Silver.
Its a 13 year old car now so there are some marks and dings but nothing bad. There's a small dint next to the filler cap and a few small scuffs on the bumpers. There are some bubbles appearing on the rear drivers side wheel arch. The B pillars are wrapped in cabon effect vinyl but i'll remove this as best I can.
Pressed metal number plates,
It has an MG ZS spoiler on the boot as well as the standard lip.Inside:
Usual wear on the drivers seat.
Full black oak dash.
Blue illumination on the ATC, window switches, headlight switch and lock/hazard switches.
I have had stick on puddle lights in the car but one has come off, both sets need batteries to get working again.

MOT until November 2018, it went through with no advisories.

I have a file full of receipts for work done with the date and mileage the parts were fitted.

I've only owned the car 2 months and it now needs 2 tyres and 1 or 2 rear arms and I can't afford to fix it due to other commitments but does still drive at your own risk. Will try get more pics soon. Reduced to £400
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15135506851652.jpg (96.5 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 15135505653450.jpg (79.1 KB, 110 views)

Last edited by Andy1983mg; 2nd January 2018 at 19:27.. Reason: Car now sold
Andy1983mg is offline   Reply With Quote