Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd February 2016, 00:47   #1
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

Default MG ZT CDTi 135+ **SOLD**

Gauging interest, not fussed if it sells or not, I really want a 190 lol so will swap for the right car.

2004 54 135+ CDTi with 135k on the clock, history stamped in the book until 105k and privately serviced there after, I have receipts etc for work carried out including a new clutch etc about 3 years ago and all but 2 MOT certificates are present! MOT until end of January 2017.

The car has full black sports heated electric leather seats with immaculate bolsters, no wear whatsoever! Cruise control, highline ipk, 18 inch gridspokes, xenon headlights, rear parking sensors and usual ZT+ trim of electric windows and mirrors etc.

Mechanically the car is fine, I suspect the lower engine mount could do with replacement however as I've not had a chance to get under the car yet due to the weather I can't say for sure.

Couple of small faults which I will be working on as I am happy to keep the car, genuinely just want a 190 as I have no need for the diesel due to having my seat toledo taxi.

Small faults which I will work on, small area of rust on the passengers side rear door, hopefully getting a replacement door, front foglights and outside temperature gauge don't work, suspect the wiring in the wing and will check this out, requires the bonnet cable mod as the lever sticks out a little and I've discovered the bootlid has an area of bubbled paint at the spoiler, will hopefully replace this as well, drivers door doesn't open off the remote but does from the key, usual leaky rear light seals but have new 1 piece seals here to be fitted and requires the thermostat replaced or the inline stat fitted which I will be ordering. The gridspokes require tyres and have some kerb marks but they are still very use able and presentable.

The car comes on the 75 wheels as pictured and will come with the gridspokes. If you pay I can have tyres fitted to the gridspokes for you and fit them. The 75 wheels have very good winter tyres on them!

Other than that I can't fault the car otherwise, 2 keys, 1 requires cutting as it's brand new! Full V5 is present

I have been completely honest about the car so I will try and answer questions as best I can.

Will swap for the right ZT/ZT-T 190, must be sub 100k ideally about 70 - 90k and of similar spec. Further photos of interior etc to follow!

£850 ono

Last edited by Juego; 10th April 2016 at 12:19..
Juego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2016, 00:03   #2
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

Irrelevant now, £850

Last edited by Juego; 10th April 2016 at 12:18..
Old 10th April 2016, 12:17   #3
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

Reducing the price for forum members to £850.

Will do more jobs still, solve water leaks to the boot, all are traced and they are the common side trim and rear window seal, I have paid for and awaiting delivery of a new drivers door motor to solve the drivers door issue, one piece rear light seals are fitted so no more leaky rear lights.

Have an inline thermostat waiting to be fitted as well as a gold resistor for the fan.
Old 21st April 2016, 00:35   #4
Juego
Gets stuck in

Skoda Superb

car is now sold