Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th April 2017, 12:06   #1
lasercutter
Avid contributor

Rover 75

Default Still trying to contact Canonite, ripped off?

Nearly 6 weeks after paying Canonite for some roof bars I'm still waiting for them, despite being twice told they are on their way, my last 6 private messages have gone unanswered and the promised tracking number has never been supplied.
So I sit here now feeling totally effed off that I might be £100 out of pocket, but worse than that is the feeling that I will not be able to trust buying things from club members again.
I'm still hoping there is a logical explanation why delivery would take 6 weeks, that the lack of communication is due to a glitch in the forum that means my messages were never getting through, ever the eternal optimist I walk in every day from work and look to see if they have arrived but the realist in me says it's not looking good.

So Alan, if you read this please tell me what's going on, where are the roof bars and what's the plan going forward... money back is an option even though I'd still prefer the goods.