Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th June 2024, 07:49   #1
TimHawkins

Rover 75 Tourer

Default For Sale: Gorgeous Rover 75 CDTI Auto Contemporary Tourer

For no other reason than life getting in the way, it’s time for my very lovely 75 Tourer to go to a new home.

This is a diesel engine model mapped to 150BHP, and is a really practical and capable car. Registered in 2005, I bought this a couple of years ago, mainly because I loved the colour. And you will too, it is stunning!

The car has covered about 109,00 miles, so it’s just about run in, and will come with a brand new MoT which it will pass easily.

More importantly, I’ve put lots of time and a fair bit of money keeping this car in excellent health. The recent work done includes:

• New rear discs and pads
• New aircon condenser and service
• Replacement injector pump
• Replacement EGR valve
• New thermostat
• 4 new Michelin tyres were fitted 5k miles ago

The last service was 4k miles ago, so plenty of time yet before you need to book it in again. That service by the way included all filters.

Cosmetically, the bodywork is rust-free and looks superb. Bumpers have seen some new paint, new rear lights have been fitted, and the alloy wheels have been refurbished. The paintwork has been ceramic coated. The interior is similarly excellent overall, with heated electric front seats in lush leather and a fully working electric sunroof. The spare is a full size alloy with a decent tyre on it too.

There are two bad points to mention. The rear parking sensors don’t seem to work. I haven’t looked into why, so it might be something really trivial for all I know. And the IPK display has a couple of lines missing.

I’d like £2,900. That’s a barqain price considering the condition and money spent on it. It looks simple stunning, and you might never see another in this colour.

I’m near Peterborough, and you are welcome to come and see the car before buying. You really will be smitten by it though!

TimHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote