Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th June 2012, 16:04   #11
ProfDave
This is my second home

ZTT, Contemp Saloon, Duotone Tourer

Default 05 Tourer

I have just gone back to a 75; had one of the launch cars then a range of other vehicles. Always missed the 75 and so went for a firefrost tourer CDTi SE Conny two months back. Its great; the VDO head unit I found to be very irritating with no ability to pick up traffic or even retune accurately (randomly selecting Classic FM!). Swapped it for a Sony one which has transformed things; great sound and blue tooth so I can use phone hands free through car speakers and use the phone to play music etc too. There is a grumble agree with the post above at medium revs. I am not worried to the extent of tracking it down as there seem to be allot of similar posts so its not a fault. Mines an auto too and it likes to hang on to high gearing. Fitting a different MAF and Synergy 2A+ hopefully will give it some more beans. Its great though and I hope you will be pleased with yours. I do have the manual for the radio too (if noone else can come foreward you can have it as mine is going for recycling!)
ProfDave is offline   Reply With Quote